Chapter 2: First Kiss

In the Waverly Sub Station, Max is making his own sub out of mashed potatoes, chicken strips, and peanut butter

In the Waverly Sub Station, Max is making his own sub out of mashed potatoes, chicken strips, and peanut butter. Why couldn't he make a normal sandwich ? I honestly don't understand him sometimes, but he's not such a bad kid at all.

"Now, this is why it's great we own a sandwich shop." said Max, drizzling gravy on his sandwich. "Everybody in the school cafe always bows down to this bad boy."

"Are those mashed potatoes on a sandwich?" said Justin, asking him.

"On a bed of chicken strips with a peanut-butter blanket." He answered him. "What'd you make?"

"A sandwich, not a Dumpster. Tuna fish on wheat." He holds up his sandwich.

"Tuna fish on wheat? That's gonna be our sandwich one way." I said, walking over to him with Alex and Harper. "Do you know what our song is?"

"Hey, Junie." He said, giving me a hug. I really love Justin, but why can't he just notice me instead of Miranda Hampson?

Miranda walks in.

"There's my girlfriend. I'll talk to you later, Junie." He walked over to her. What does she have that I don't have? She's completely different from me. Is she really Justin's type?

"That sounds like a cute song. Justin?" I said, trying to get his attention to no avail. I think Alex and Harper are noticing that I have feelings for Justin and it's true. Should I be honest with him so he can be with me instead of Miranda? I really don't know.

A man walks over to Max and notices his sandwich.

"That's a nice-looking sandwich. What do you call it?" He said, asking Max.

"To the Max." said Max, answering him.

"Okay. I'll take one of those."

"Well..."

"Sell it, dummy. You can make another one." said Alex, pushing him to decide his choice.

"That'll be $80." Really, Max? You should've chosen a different price for it.

"What?" said the man, in shock.

"Okay, for senior citizens, $4.00." The man gives Max the money and walks away with the sandwich.

Justin and Miranda walk around the place.

"Oh, I love your family's shop. Have you ever thought of maybe blacking out the windows and painting the walls, I don't know, black?" said Miranda, curiously.