25 | His POV

- PEDRI -

Exhausted. 

I'm so tired, and I don't know why. 

I thought this vacation, or get away would help with my nerves. 

Especially with last game. 

My nerves, they were all over the place. My performance, the way I pass the ball all was affected by this so called anxiety. 

I don't know what it is, and I can tell it's coming back.

It's not going to be a good day tomorrow. 

When we got back to the hotel room, Lina & I didn't share one word. Not a single word was spoken, just the movements of 2 tired adults trying to get into bed.

Surprisingly, she didn't say anything about the bed situation. And honestly, I didn't either. 

I'm sure she was just as tired as I was. 

The next morning, there was nothing much to be said. 

I realized that if I wanted things to be good between Lina & I, I had to be the bigger person and not open my mouth too much. 

But of course, I don't know how long I'll last. 

We both get ready for the day and head to meet Danya and Gav at our usual breakfast spot. 

Thankfully, the walk to our spot wasn't as awkward as I was anticipating to be. 

Like peaceful silence.

When we arrived there, we had spotted Danya and Gav already eating breakfast and indulging in a interesting conversation. 

Of course, the closer we inched we find out that they were arguing. 

Typical. 

I grin, and begin to do what I do best. 

"Well, good morning lovebirds. What are we arguing about this fine morning?" 

I take my seat, and almost immediately I get death stares from both Danya and Gav. 

"Don't. Call us lovebirds. That's what we call you two." Danya says, as she motions 2 fingers at Lina & I. 

"And if you must know, we are arguing about celebrity crushes. Gavira here thinks it's cheating to think a celebrity is attractive."

Is it not? 

"Wait, but he's right? That's definitely wrong, if not cheating." 

Lina was quick to slap my chest and give me the stare. 

Finally for the first time since yesterday, Lina speaks a sentence. 

"It's not cheating. You can find someone attractive without having any sexual attraction. That's when it becomes cheating."

Then, out of nowhere we all start arguing. 

"ALRIGHT LET'S STOP. GOOD MORNING."

Oof, one thing about Danya is she sure knows how to shut a crowd up. 

There's a moment of silence before we just all stare at each other and eat in silence. 

Again with the silence, is it quiet day or something? 

"Hi."

Who said that? 

We all stare around to see who said that, and we look at the front of our table and we're met with short, very short morenito who looks like he works for the hotel.

"Hello, Hi. Are you Pedri Gonzalez & Pablo Gavira?" 

"Hi, yes we are!" Gav says, enthusiastically. 

I don't know whether this person is going to slander us or is a fan. 

"C-can I get a photo with you two? Por favor?" 

Ok then, so we can cross murderer off the list. 

"Yeah, sure bud."

He passes Lina the phone, and Lina's grinning like an idiot. 

I can't imagine how many times Lina's had to do that for Gav. 

She takes the photo, and hands the phone back to the boy. 

The boy doesn't leave, but then calls someone else to take another photo. 

"Hola, Señor. Por favor, solo una foto de todos nosotros?" (Hello, sir. Please, just one photo of us all?)

The old man nods his head and the boy calls over Lina & Danya to join the photo. 

"Come on guys, come in the photo! Join your boyfriends!"

Something about this guys mood already made mine better. He knows what's up. 

Almost immediately, Lina & Danya both try to argue the fact that we were called their boyfriends.

I mean, who wouldn't want to be my girlfriend?

"Nonono, we aren't their girlf-" 

"Say cheese!"

The boy thanks the Señor once again, and we all sit back down. 

"Thank you guys, again. Oh, and one last thing." 

"Yes?"

"Tonight, at the main plaza, right there, there's going to be a race-themed party at 7. Drinks are free, but the only rule is that you come in appropriate attire. Girl's are red bandanas , Boys are blue bandanas. I hope I'll see you there." 

He proceeds to point at the dirt, race track almost. 

Now he might murder us. I knew something was up. 

We all just nod, in hopes we know what we agreed to. 

Danya being the party animal she is, has a wicked smile on her face. 

"Well, this should be fun. Right?" 

Lina smirks and smiles back at Danya. 

"It'll be fun alright." 

Lina doesn't know what's in store for her. 

HII MY LOVESSS <333 

HOW ARE WE ALL??? 

I HOPE WE ARE ALL DOING GOOD. 

ALSO, PLS IGNORE THE FACT THAT THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER, TOMORROW IS WHEN THE REAL STUFF HAPPENS HEHE

I'M SO EXCITED TO BE FINALLY ABLE TO DEDICATE MY TIME TO YOU GUYS AND MY WATTPAD. 

ANYWAYSSSSS

I'LL SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW 

 HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHTTT <333 DON'T FORGET TO SHARE, VOTE, & COMMENT