19

as we got out the car i saw camilla walking inside the school with terrence. she was sad. i could see based on her facial expresions. she was dressed... diferently. she definitely didn't dress up by herself. she was wearing short skirt barely covering her ass and her crop top was from the start of her chest to the end barely covering her boobs. it was showing her belly piercing, that i loved so much. she didn't even have a jacket if she gets cold. she had sneakers which i was surprised by. i was sure that she was gonna get some heels with that. she's for sure getting detention today.

as we walked into the school i was searching for fernanda. she and gustav disappeared for eniretly 3 weeks. georg on the other hand went back to germany for some family meetings or what.

as we walked to class i saw camilla sitting with some girl. i don't remember her from before. but great i have to sit alone now.

after the class i went to her, because i wanted to talk. "hey." i said calling for her. she ignored me. what? "hey camilla." i called for her again. she ignored me AGAIN. i ran to her and grabed her wrist. she turned around nervously. "camilla." i said again. "bill please leave me alone." she responded. why is she suddenly being like this. "camilla we are getting you out of-." i said as someone interupted us. "camilla." i heard someone say. it was fucking terrence. "why are you talking to him?" i heard him say as he aproached us grabing camillas hand agresively and dragging her away, before she could even respond. i need to talk to her.

camillas POV:
"why were you talking with him?!" he slightly yelled at me as he dragged me away from bill. "i was just explaining to him that we can't talk to eachother." i said as we stopped in some empty classroom. "liar." he yelled. "tell me the truth." he said. "but that is the truth." i said as he slaped me across the face. "don't you dare lie to me." he said pointing at me as he walked out the classroom leaving me alone.

"that is gonna leave a mark." i said to myself as i looked at the mirror. i sighed as i walked out the classroom. i saw bill in the corner of my eye so i quickly turned the other way and walked away back to terrence acting like a sweet girlfriend. how i hated that.

bills POV:
"camilla lopez detention!" i heard a teacher say as she walked into the classroom, seeing camilla dressed like that. she sighed as she walked out the class. she didn't even protest. that is my chance to talk to her. i quickly stod up and smacked my chair against a wall. i could see tom look at me in shock but he knew what i was doing. twin telephaty:)

"mr. kaulitz!" she yelled at me. seems like it worked. "detention NOW!" she screamed as i walked out happily. i ran to the detention and saw camilla sitting by herself at the corner of the room. as i walked in she lifted her head and as soon as she saw me, she became happy and worried at the same time.

i sat beside her as she put her head down again. it was silence for a little as i spoke. "camilla, can we talk? please?" i said as she stayed quiet. "camilla look at me please." i said as i was getting sadder. she looked up at me as my eyes widened. what.the.hell?!

she had a huge bruise on her cheek. "camilla." i said as i slightly touched her cheek not wanting to hurt her. she closed her eyes at the touch of my hand and a tear slowly rolled down her cheek.

i pulled her closely and we rested our heads on eachother. "meine liebe what happened?" i said as i slowly looked up. she started crying and i hugged her.

"he... he hit me." she said crying into my chest. "what?!" i slightly screamed as i took her face in my hands. i looked at her eyes. i kissed her as she kissed me back.

as she broke the kiss we talked out about things. she told me everything. "here." i said taking my jacket off. "take it so you won't freeze." i said as i wrapped it around her shoulders. "thank you." she said as she smiled at me.

"but, what did you do?" she asked me as i started looking around laughing to myself. i was so stupid for what i did. i turned back to her. "i smashed a chair against the wall?" i said in a questioning tone. she bursted out laughing.

"what?" she said in between laugh. "why?" she said still laughing. "stop laughing." i said laughing myself now. "i know it was stupid but it was the only way to talk to you." i said as i stopped laughing. she stopped laughing too and we looked in eachother eyes. "thank you bill for not giving up on me." she said as she smiled again. i couldn't held myself back. i kissed her.

"camilla i'll talk to fernanda about your escape plan." i said as we talked again. "well he locks me in my room every night." she said concerned. what the hell. seriously? "and he's always watching my steps. always." she said. "is there any windows in the bathroom?" i asked her. "yes there is one huge actually." she said. i just got an idea. "okay so...." i said as i told her my plan.

camillas POV:
i came back home with terrence. i went along with bills plan. i acted all sweet to terrence so he would trust me more and wouldn't always watch my every step. as he got disturbed by jessica i went to him and said that i'm going to bathroom kissing him. he seemed completely fine and even smiled at me. i think it works.

i went to the bathroom but i didn't lock myself so it wouldn't be suspicious. i opened a window and there i saw bill standing and fernanda with him. i was so happy to see them. i wanted to jump out when the door opened. "i knew something was off about you." he said. it was terrence. i already had my legs outside when he grabed me by my waist dragging me back inside. "no hijo de puta dejame en paz." i yelled at him. i saw an opportunity and bit him in the arm. he screamed in pain as i got out his grip. "perra vuelve que no vas a ninguna parte." he yelled at me while i ran to the front door. i was already at the door when i saw jessica get in my way. "move." i yelled at her while running. terrence was still in the bathroom holding his arm since i bit him pretty hard.

i got to her and pushed her out the way running outside. i ran to where bill and fernanda were waiting. tom was standing behind them. i didn't even see him. i ran to bill and wrapped myself around him. he looked shocked as he hugged me thight. we both cried on eachother still hugging. finally i got my billy boy back.

hi this is autor. i'll try to make longer parts for you.
byeeeee💋