Five

A very pissed off Aki pinned Denji to the wall. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!" he shouted.

Aki wasn't sure what was going on. The moment he arrived at his apartment complex he just saw Denji's mouth near Kanae's chest. Her cheeks were painted red from the pleasure she was receiving. It only reminded Aki of that night and he didn't want anyone else to see that side of her, rather he admits it or not.

"I was feeling her boobs!" Denji answered. "And they were really nice until you came."

Aki growled and held his fist up to punch him but Kanae walked over and placed her hand on his shoulder, calming him a bit. "It's fine, Aki. I gave him the ok."

His eyes widened. "You...what?"

Kanae blinked a few times, not understanding what was wrong. "Yeah, he wanted to know what boobs feel like so I offered to let him fondle them."

"You were just going to let this piece of shit grab you like that?!"

"He did have twenty seconds left. He would have stopped."

Aki's eye twitched in annoyance. He dropped Denji, went over to the table, and grabbed Kanae's shirt before tossing it to her.

"I'm gonna smoke outside," he muttered before leaving the two alone. Kanae nearly jumped when he slammed the patio door shut.

"Geez, what's his problem?" Denji asked.

Kanae sighed as she put her shirt back on, not buttoning anything though. "You still have twenty seconds. Do you want to finish?"

Denji shook his head. "No, it's ok. Your boobs do feel nice and everything, but..." He shrugged. "It still didn't feel right."

"Well, maybe because it's not with someone you like."

Denji looked at her confusingly. "What do you mean? I like you."

Kanae chuckled. "Not like that. I'm mean with someone you have the hots for. Like Miss Makima."

"How do you know that?"

She smiled at him. "I'm the Desire Devil, remember?" Kanae walked over to the patio door. "I'm gonna go talk to him. He's probably still mad at me, and I hate it when he is."

Once the door to the patio opened, Kanae poked her head out. Aki was leaning against the ledge, overlooking the city, with his cigarette in his mouth. She stepped out and closed the door before making her way over. Sliding right next to him, she grabbed his cigarette and took a huge puff of it.

"I don't know how you and Himeno can smoke these," Kanae said as she handed it back to him while she desperately tried to hold in her cough.

"I got used to it. And you're not a smoker."

"Can't help it. It's what you want. And what I want is to be next to you." Her eyes softened as Aki let out an annoyed breath. "Did I do something to upset you?"

Aki tried not to glance at her because he knew deep down he would forgive her in an instant. But he couldn't help but stare at the devil next to him.

"Did you really tell that scumbag he can touch your breasts?" he asked momentarily.

"I did."

"Why? You usually don't give people their desires unless you gain something from it."

"My friend needed help and I'm more than happy to lend a hand," she answered honestly. "From what Denji told me, he never got to experience a lot of things because he was paying off his father's debt. So, I want to help Denji by giving him everything that he desires."