Seven

She wasn't sure why, she wasn't sure how, but Kanae had never seen Denji rush into a building so quickly. He was giddy and chuckling with his tongue hanging out. Hirokazu was trying to catch up with Denji to stop him from going further. Kanae looked at Himeno, who was grinning, before using her power to put the missing pieces together.

"You're really gonna makeout with Denji?" she asked.

Himeno nodded and said, "I'm just sweetening up the deal." She giggled when Denji and Hirokazu ran around the corner, so it just left them, Aki, Power, and Kobeni in the empty hallway. Himeno noticed how close Aki was beside Kanae. She mentally smirked as an idea came to mind. "I also said you would sleep with him if he wins. I hope you don't mind."

"What?!" Aki shouted. His hands clenched into fists. "Why would you force her to do something like that? And with that pig!"

Himeno laughed, "I'm just kidding!" She held her stomach. "Man, I love teasing boys!"

"This isn't something you joke about!"

Aki felt a warm hand around his fist. He glanced at Kanae's hands that were covering his. "It's fine, Aki," Kanae reassured him. She smiled. "Remember what I told you?" The fiend was talking about not having sex with someone else. And that Denji wouldn't request something like that from her.

He soon realized he had fallen into one of Himeno's traps because she was smirking at the duo and wondered, "Why does that upset you so much, Aki? Kanae is the Desire Devil. This is what she does."

"Nothing," Aki lied as he pulled his hand away. "Her power isn't something you can just gamble with."

"I hate this shirt," Power commented before looking at Kanae. "Doggie, switch with me."

"No," Kanae objected, not wanting to switch her red button down.

Power made a face. "Bad dog. You're sleeping on the couch!"

Kanae wanted to hit Power but refrained from doing so. The group walked through the halls of the 8th floor. The more Kobeni thought about the mission, the more nervous she got. She wrapped her arms around herself as she shivered. "Oh man, what are we gonna do?" her voice shook.

"I yearn for blood," Power stated.

Hirokazu was slowly closing in on Denji. "It's dangerous! You need to stop!" he yelled. He was tired of Denji. Once he was next to him, Hirokazu rammed his shoulder into Denji and pinned him against the wall. "For the last six months, Himeno's been the one training me! If the alternative is letting some thug like you kiss her...then I'll take that kiss on the cheek!"

"Move!" Denji growled. Kanae sighed before walking over, slowly pulling her sword out. "I don't want some nasty dude all over me! It's gross!"

Hirokazu sneered. He went to punch Denji but stopped when he felt the tip of Kanae's katana against his neck. "If you know what's good for you then I suggest you let him go," Kanae threatened as her eyes glowed.

"Kanae!" Aki shouted while Power cheered.

"Oh, right?" Kanae tilted her head to the side and smiled. "Please."

Kobeni shook as she watched Hirokazu's eyes soften while slowly letting Denji go.

Denji rubbed his neck. "Thanks, Pup."

Power laughed. "Kill them, Doggie! Do it real good!" She ran toward them. "I wish to join you!"

When Kanae unsheathed her sword, Hirokazu snapped out of his trance. He growled while pointing a finger at the fiend. "How dare you use your devil powers on me?!"