Three

When we reach my appartment I let Khun to stay for awhile. We ate dinner together. After eating I washed the dishes and we watch movie.

"Boo can I sleep here in your appartment even just for tonigth?"

"Why?"

"Im alone in our house. My parents went to Korea yesterday and will be coming back on thursday"

"Oh, sure boo! You can sleep here whenever you want"

"Really??"

"Ofcourse Boo"

He just hugged me again and we continue watching movie. It was past 10 when we decided to sleep.

"Are you sure your ok there Khun?"

"Ofcourse Tiff. Im fine here"

He smiled at me and give me my goodnigth kiss. He will sleep on the couch and I know that his not use to it. I went to my room and jump into my bed. I tried to sleep but I just cant. I turned left and rigth side of the bed but its no use. I went outside to see if Khun was already asleep. His still awake. I called him and he immediately turned to me.

"I thougth your already sleeping"

He said when I sit by his side.

"I cant sleep. How about you"

"Well same here"

"Can you sleep with me tonigth?"

Suddenly I saw how Khun's eyes become big. He then bow his head. Not looking at me.

"Hey I know what your thinking!! Thats not what I mean. Just sleep by my side. I know your not comfortable here"

He lifted his head and smiled

"Why so defensive boo?"

"Im not!"

"Yes you are. Dont deny it."

I was about to answer when he grabed my hand and went to my room. And now we're lying on the bed while hugging each other.

"Goodnigth Boo. I love you"

"Goodnigth too Khun. I love you too"

After a few minutes we fall asleep.