Six

"Fany-ah! Why your late?"

Toria ran towards me with a very pail face. I suddenly felt nervous.

"Are you ok? Im sorry for coming late"

"Its ok. I already took my medicine"

"Well thats good. Are you sleepy?"

"Well not really. Tell me stories Fany-ah!"

"What are you? A 4 year old child?"

"Yeah!! Im still 4 years old. So? Your going to tell me stories?"

"Hahaha!! Sure sure. Now lets go upstair and wait for me in you room ok? I will just change my clothes"

"Sure Fany!"

We went upstairs. After changing I went to her room.

"So? What do you want me to tell you?"

She put her pointer finger on her lower lip as if shes thinking.

"Aha!"

She snap her finger and smiled at me.

"What is it?"

"Tell me about your relationship!"

"What do you mean?"

"C'mon Tiff. In both of us your the one who is expert on that thing. So, whats the feeling of having a bf? What did you feel when he courted you? What have you felt on your first date,first hug, first holding hands and first kiss? Was your first kiss is really romantic?"

She asked it while her eyes are sparkling. I cant believe she's asking me this. She's not into this thing before.

"What has gotten into your mind? Why asking me like that?"

"Im the one who asked first! Answer me and I answer too"

Seriously?? What happened to the silent Toria?? I took a deep breath and answer her question.

"Well having a boyfriend for me is a blessing from God. Im really happy that God gave me Khunnie. In my mind I thougth maybe I have done something good in my past life. Well, when Khunnie courted me? I feel like I was the most beautiful girl in the world. Haha. I felt so lucky and very very happy. Our first date was very romantic cause we went to Disneyland. Its the one of my most memorable moments. Our first hug?? Hmm..I forgot our first hug cause he always hug me everytime we meet. Our first holding hands? When I said my yes to him we immediately went to a date. When he first hold my hand I really felt that everything and everyone who passed by with us became invicible, that its just only the two of us was there. Our first kiss? It was the most romantic kiss ever. It was in the Disneyland. He kissed me infront of many people. It really felt magical"

"You really love him huh?"

I looked at her and smiled.

"Ofcourse I really do"

"I felt jealous to you Tiff you know that?"

"Why would you?"

"Cause you have experienced that thing they called love"

"You should not feel jealous on me Toria. And hello? Ever since you was born you already experienced that. Your parents, and me. We love you and you know that right?"

She lean her head at my shoulder.

"Of course I know that. What I mean is to fall inlove with a guy. I want to experience those things that you said awhile ago"

"Well, time will come and you will meet him"

"I wish that time is near cause I dont think Im still alive if that would happen"

I hold her hand and squeeze it.

"Ofcourse it will. Dont be nega ok? And you will be cure, just always pray"

"In not being nega Tiff Im stating whats really obvious. I wont live that long. And I already accepted it"

"Dont be like that Toria. Miracles do really happen"

"Well, lets see then"

"Lets go to sleep?"

She just nod her head. When Im sure that she already fall asleep I went downstairs to drink milk. I was about to drink it when my phone ring. Its Khun whose calling. I asnwered it.

"Khun?"

"Hi Boo! Did I disturb you in your sleep?"

"No, ofcourse not. Im still awake when you called"

"Oh, by the way I just want to say goodnight and I love you"

"My Khunnie is so sweet, I love you too!"

I heard him laugh which makes me smile. Those laugters of him really makes my night.

"I gotta go to sleep now Boo. You too go to sleep now"

"Sure Khunnie, I will just finish my milk and Im off to my bed"

"Ok, I love you again. I love you very much Boo"

"Haha! I love you more My Khunnie. I will hang up now ok?"

"Ok"

I hung up and finished my milk and went to my bed to sleep