Thirtheen

"Fany-ah, did you already found the guy that Im talking to you?"

I look at Toria and shoke my head.

"Sorry Toria. But I'm still searching for him. Even Khunnie are helping me"

She just smiled and nod.

"Toria, Aries will take care of you for awhile I need to go to the school"

"Ok Fany. Bye"

I was in rush when I went outside the hospital. I only have 20 mins before the start of my first subject this morning. I was waiting a bus when suddenly theres a red car stopped in front.  of me. It was tinted so I didnt know whose the owner.  I was shocked when a guy when outside the car.

"Hey Boo. Good morning"

He went to me and kiss me in my cheek

"K-khunnie! Your here. And is that yours?"

I asked while pointing at the car. He smiled at me and held my hand.

"Yeah, its a late b-day gift of my dad to me"

"Oh. Nice to hear that"

He opened the door to the sit beside the drivers sit and he closed the door to my side and went to the driver sit. He started the engine and drive.

"Tiff, hows your bestfriend?"

"She's fine Khun"

"Thats good"

"But she keep on telling or asking me if I already found that guy"

"She really want to see him"

"Yeah. Thats why I need to find him. For my bestfriend"

Suddenly I felt a tear escape from my eye. I just cant accept that my bestfriend's life are really dangerous now and any days, hours, minutes or even in any second her life will end. She's the only bestfriend that I have. She's the reason while I'm still alive dispite of what happened to my life, to my family. She was always there for me.

I felt Khun's hand hold mine. He stopped the car at the side of the street.

"Its ok Boo. If you want to cry then cry I will be here for you."

When he said those words the tears just automatically fall in my eyes. I hugged him tight and I bury my face on her shoulder and started to cry.

"I..I d-dont know what..to do Khun"

"Sshh..dont worry baby..everything will be ok"

"I dont know what my life will be if she will gone"

"Boo, Im still here I wont gonna leave you, dont say that"

I felt her hand rubbing my back. I faced him and try to smile.

"Sorry. The two of you are the only person that I have."

He smiled and wipe my tears using his thumb and kiss me.

"Dont cry baby. I will always here for you. Cause I love you very much"

"I love you too Khun"

"Enough of crying at fix your self. We're gonna be late Boo"

I smiled and nod at him. I wiped my tears with my tissue and he started to drive again until we reach the school. I didnt attended my first subject since Im late.

♥★

♥Khun's POV

"Lets go"

I held Tiffany's hand as we went to the parking lot. Lots of students are looking in our way. I know that we're famous not only as a singer but also a couple.

"I really hate how those girls look at you"

I look at Tiff whose wearing an annoyed face. I smiled and pinch her cheek.

"Yah!! It hurts!"

I just laugh at her cute reaction. I put my arms on her shoulder and held her close to me.

"Dont worry babe. Let them stare at me. Your still the owner of my heart"

"Yah!! Too much cheese!!! Your being corny Khun!"

She laugh at me. I couldnt stop my self from smiling. This is the first time again she laugh whole heartedly. Cause when her bestfriend confine in the hospital even her smile became fake. She stop when she realized that I'm looking at her.

"What's with that look?"

"Nothing"

"Oh c'mon Khun tell me"

"I just love to hear your laugh again. You should do that always"

"Err??..no comment!"

"Haha!, your crazy!"

I was already driving when he asked me.

"Will you go to the hospital with me?"

"Ahm..Ok. I will"

"Thanks but before we go there lets go first to the nearest  store. I will just buy some food"

So when we found a store we stopped at buy foods and then went to the hospital.

"Boo. I will just go to the comfort room"

She just nod her head.

"Ok. I will go ahead. Im in the room 081"

"Ok"

I went to the mens room and after that I search the room. I was near when someone called me.

"Hey Mister! Mister! Wait!"

A girl wearing a white hospital gown came rushing to me. Wait her face is really familiar. She look at me with a teary eye but smiling widely. Er?? Maybe this girl is crazy.

"I finally found you!! Thanks God!"

"Ha?"

Thats the only thing I had said.

"Your the guy I'm looking at!"

"Ha?"

I really dont know this girl but she really looks familiar. She was about to say something when I heard a familiar voice shouting and I saw Tiffany running toward us with a worried expression.

"Toria!!"

She hugged the girl when she reached her. Now I know why that girl is familiar. I already remember her. And it looks like my girlfriend didnt know that I'm here. 

"You make me worried!"

Tiffany scolded her still not noticing me. But its ok.

"Fany-ah! I found him!"

"Ha?"

I just smiled hearing Tiffany's answer. Same with mine.

"That guy! I found him!"

"R-really?. Where?"

"Him!"

I was shocked when Toria pointed me. Thats the time Tiffany turned to me and her eyes widened.

"W-wait. What me? Why are you pointing at me? And by the way. Hi Tiff"

"Your the guy at the park! The guy who have a beautiful smile! I know that it was you! Thank God!"

I was shocked when she came to me and hugged me. I look at Tiff whose looking at me with a sad face?? I gave her a whats-happening-look but I just saw a tear falling from her eyes.