Fifteen

As we went we my apartment I immediately went to my room to take a bath while Khun cooked a food. When finished taking a bath I change my clothes and went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and saw Khun cooking, he's wearing a black sando a cargo short and a mickey mouse apron. He look so hot. I went near him and hug him from the back.

He was shock then smile at me.

"Hmm. It smells delicious"

"Of course it is."

"You look so cute wearing that apron"

"And hot, I know it"

I just laugh at him but he stop me by kissing.

"Admit it future Mrs. Hwang Horvejkul"

I roll my eyes at him. I really love hearing that he calls me Mrs.

"Ok fine Mr. Horvejkul"

He was about to say something when we heard a knock on a door. I went and open the door. It was Claire, our neighboor.

"Claire, hey"

She smile at me. We are friends too.

"Tiffany, are you busy?"

"Ah, no, why?"

"Can I leave my son to you, just for tonight"

Suddenly a boy who I think age 4 or 5 went out to her back.

"I cant leave him alone in my apartment, pleasd Tiff"

"Sure, it's ok with me"

"Thank you! Thank you Tiff."

She give me the cute hand of the boy.

"Tim be good to your Tiffany Unnie ok? I'll be back tomorrow morning to fetch you ok? Bye baby, love you"

She didnt wait for Tim's answer and went off.

"C'mon Tim, lets go inside"

He nodded his head and we went inside and saw Khun already finished cooking and now his arramging the utensils on the table.

"Khun we have a visitor"

He turned to us and his forehead knuckle.

"Who is he Tiffany?"

He asked seriously. I just controlled laughing and face him.seriuosly.

"Im asking you Miss Tiffany Hwang Mi-young and Im serious in here"

"K-khun..h-his..my child. Sorry"

I said it emotionally and bow my head.

"T-tiff, a-are serious?? Your joking right?"

I lifted my head to see his reaction and bite my lips not to laugh when I saw his eyes become teary.

"I hope..Im not..so sorry Khun"

He didnt say anywords and his just looking at me and I think any minute he'll cry. I cant take it any longer and burst in laughing.

"Tiffany Hwang!"

"S-sorry Khun..its just that..y-your is so priceless!! Hahaha!!"

I saw him pout. Oh cute.

"Its not Funny Tiff.. dont joke like that again"

I stopped laughing when I saw him serious. I went to him and hug him.

"Sorry Khunnie."

"Let go of me"

"Oh Khunnie sorry ok. Its not gonna happen again"

"Psh"

"My Khunnie, forgive me babe"

I said and kiss him. He look at me and smile.

"Ok."

I let go of him.and wemt back to Tim.and hold his hand.

"His Claire's son. You know her right? Our neighboor here. She left him here cause she has a work"

"Ah ok. Lets eat Tim"

He took Tim's other hand and lead us to the dinning. He pull a chair for me. Tim was sitting between us. We started to eat dinner.

"Here Tim, this is delicious"

I said and put some food to his plate.

"Ofcourse it is. I cooked it"

Khun boasted. Tim smiled at him. While eating Khun was feeding Tim and me. Sometimes I'm the one feeding them. If you just picture it out we look like a happy family.

"Boo you still have a sauce here"

Khun said and wipe the sauce that left on the side of my lips. I smile at him when we hear a gigled coming from Tim. He stopped when he notice we're looking at him.

"I really wish I have you as my parent"

Hearing it to Tim suddenly make us stopped from.what we're doing. Khun and I look at each other and now our heads.

"My parents are too busy to their work and we didnt have a time to eat together"

Tim continue looking at the left food on the table. I cant believe I heard that to a 4-5 year old child.
"S-sorry to hear that"

Khun hugged the boy. They look like a father and son.

"Ahm. Is it ok if we will be your parents even just for tonight?"

I asked Tim whose smiling widely. Even Khun.

"Is it ok?"

"Ofcourse!!"

We both said in unison. Iwas shocked when he hugged me and Khun.

"Thanks Mom and Dad"

As he said that their something inside me who was really haopy now. After that scene we washed the dishes and watch mivie since its still early. We watched Despicable Me. Oh my cutie minions with a cute voice. We we're enjoying the movie not noticing that Tim was already asleep. Khun lifted him and put him on my bed. He was about to go outside when I stopped him

"Sleep with us tonight Khun"

"You sure?"

"Ofcourse. Here. Come here my Khunnie"

He grinned and went to the left side of my bed. Still Tim is in between of us.

"Goodnight Boo, I love you"

He said and kissed my head, forehead, nose, cheecks and my lips.

"Goodnight too Khunnie. I love you too"

♥♥

"Aries wheres Fany?"

I asked Aries, when I woke up I didnt saw Fany and the guy.

"She went to home mam since she was so tired and she need to rest cause she still have a class amd practice tomorrow"

"Oh, how about the guy?"

"What about the guy Mam?"

"The guy that I was searching. I found him here in the hospital. Im hugging him before I collapse"

I said and begun to panicked. No. I cant lost that guy again.

"Mam stopped. Theires no guy here"

"Who brought me here?"

"Mam Tiffany did. She was really worried about you"

"Is she together with a guy?"

"No mam she's alone and crying"

"O-oh are you sure about that?"

"Yes Mam"

I guess its just a dream again. But why I feel that it's true? Argh! I'm really desperate to see that guy again! I need to see him.before I die!