One

"Boo!!"

I was surprised when someone hugged my back. I smiled knowing who is it .

"Khunnie! Let go. Lots of people are staring at us"

I tap his arms that wrapped around my waist

"I dont care let them feel jealous"

He said it and burried his face on my neck and it tickles me.

"Khun stop that"

I said while giggling. He lifted his head and kiss my cheeks.

"What was that for?"

"For loving me"

"Yeah rigth. C'mon Khun we still have practice rigth. Lets go"

I hold his hand and started to walked going to the music room. By the way, Im Stephanie Hwang, 20 years old. Taking up BSBA. BSBA is not my thing. I just chose this course cause that's what my bestfriend want. But I kind a like it already. And this guy at my side whose holding my hand tigthly is Nichkhun Horverjkul. My 3 year boyfriend.

Its funny to know how we met each other. His a nerd and Im the popular one. One day I was shocked that he came to me and asked me if he could court me. I refused him in a good way. Well I just told him that he should changed the way he dress. In the next day I was surprised when he went to my room with a decent clothes and his really gorgeous there. He courted me for almost 1 year and 2 months. Well for me if I would say yes to a guy, I make sure that I love him. And yeah, one day I woke up that Im madly inlove with that nerdy guy who turns into a gorgeous one.

"Stop thinking of me boo, Im already here on your side"

I just looked at him and smile. He smiled at me too and kiss the top of my head.

"Your being a kiss monster huh?"

"Well, I only become this when it comes to you"

"Oh. So sweet Khunnie"

We stop at the front of the music room. He opened the door and both of us came in and saw that we are all complete.