Eight

♥Victoria's POV

Yah!! I really miss the park! Yes, Im at the park right now. Its been how long since the last time I went here? I think that was last 3 years. Theres a lot of changes here.

I look around and saw lots of people, specially kids are playing around. I know that theres some people looking at me. Who wouldnt be, Im really thin right now, I even look very pail. I look like a walking skeleton. Joke.

I know those kind of a look their giving me. Pity. That what I saw in there eyes. I just took a deep breath and ignored those stares.

"Oppa! Ice cream! Ice cream!"

"Me too!!"

"Wait kids! I'll buy all of you an ice cream ok?"

"Yehey!!"

The children jump happily. I suddenly stop near them as I saw that. Those children are so lucky cause they are still innocent to the things that are happening around them. They have no problems in life.

All they need to do is to have fun.

"Miss Ice cream?"

I look at the guy who was the one that bought ice cream to those kids whose eating their ice cream now. His smiling at me while he lend the ice cream to me.

Gosh!! His so handsome!! His eyes are smiling too!

"Miss? The ice cream are starting to melt on my hand"

"A-ah. Y-yeah. Thank y-you"

I get the ice cream and smile at him.

"Your welcome"

"What is your nam-"

"Son are you done? Lets go!"

"Yes Mom! Coming!"

He look at the kids and bid goodbye and he went off.

I was left there hanging until the kids are gone too. Its just so sad I didnt have a chances to asked his name. He just left me without saying goodbye.

Suddenly I felt something cold on my hand and I saw the ice cream was already melting. I just smile when I remember the guy. I hope I could see him again.

"Victoria!!"

I look back to the one who calls me. Oh-uh! Its Tiffany. Im dead. I didnt asked permission on her.

"H-hi Fany-ah"

"Go to the car. Now"

I felt frightened with her tone so I just follow what she told me.