Prologue

WARNING: I highly suggest reading the description for all the trigger warnings before continuing :)

(Side note: this isn't going to be related to the cannon pilot or anything, it's just for fun so yeah I'll be using the outfits they have in the pilot.)

I shut the door behind me and the overwhelming scent of weed, drugs, and sex flood my nostrils and crowds the room, I lazily walk up to my nightstand and grab a dollar bill I roll it up to make a tube like shape.

I get on my knees so I'd be leveled with the nightstand that was placed in front of me and I place a finger over my left nostril and insert the bill slightly in the other, I sniff up the white powder neatly lined up in a straight line. I set down the bill and lean back on the ground, I sigh deeply as my eyes go half lidded.

After a few moments I finally stand up, brushing myself off as I move to the kitchen, grabbing a kitchen knife I look down at it and hum as I see myself in the reflection of the sharp object. As I analyze my features the first thing I notice is the visible eye bags and the mascara clumps underneath my eyes, I never did wipe it off but then again there's not much more for me to do in life anymore nor anyone to impress.

Everyone's left me so I've got nothing, ever since I've decided to go mute due to my parents being murdered everyone started to avoided me or used me as their personal rant box because who wouldn't want a person that you could talk to that wouldn't say anything rude back or feel like they're judging you.

I sigh shakily and make my way to the bathroom, turning on the water I watch as the clear liquid fills the entire tub. After a while of hesitation I set myself inside as I stop the water from overfilling the bath, letting out a shaky sigh as I let the slightly steaming water soak into my skin as I close my eyes, and I didn't even bother to take off my clothes considering I'm about to be dead anyways.

I pick up the blade off the side of the tub and roll up my sleeve, I sit there for a few minutes just staring at my scarred wrist, the scars are from the past attempts but today is the day I finally get to escape out of this cruel world.

I place the blade to my wrist and take one last glance at the door as if someone was about to stop me and take a sharp inhale as I press down and drag the blade vertically up my wrist letting out a yelp of pain I drop the knife out of reflex and watch as the crimson color starts to leak out of my wrist.

The stinging feeling starts as I pull my arm underneath the water, tears form in my eyes as I watch the once clear water starts being infected by the crimson blood color. It's just sucking the blood out of me as I start to feel lightheaded.

Due to the blood loss my vision starts to become blurry, I start to feel cold.

So cold

and then-

Everything goes black. My body goes limp and it slides in the blood infested water, it's almost like it doesn't want to be seen by any other human.

.
..
...

I gasp and hurriedly sit up in a panic, I look behind me and I see I car speeding at me causing me to quickly roll to my left barley avoiding it.

I quickly stand up in a panic and look around as I take in the scarlet skies and the dark aura that grows within this place.

Looking down I realize my outfit wasn't the same as the one I took my own life in, but instead it was a f/c and black striped long sleeved shirt with a black skirt with pockets, inside the pockets was a f/c phone and a chain on was on the hip of the skirt, black thigh highs but within the thigh highs there's the same knife I used to take my own life with except there's two knives and the handles are f/c and I had black combat boots on my feet.