Take a Break (🏐)

Featuring TsukiHina a ship that I love!

Tsukishima has been pushing himself and isn't getting enough rest, when Hinata comes home from his Beach Volleyball in Brazil he notices Tsukishima isn't doing so well.

'' There's a lake I know, in a nearby park, you and I can go... when the night gets dark.. Take a Break. ''

Hinata had been on his beach Volleyball trip, he missed Tsukishima dearly and was so happy to be going home. When Hinata entered the house, there was silence, Hinata called out for his boyfriend.

'' Tsuki? ''

There was no answer, Hinata went upstairs to see Tsukishima asleep in bed. Hinata was upset since Tsuki promised a big surprise when Hinata got home, but here Tsuki was... asleep.

Hinata's face went from upset to worried in a matter of seconds as he heard a gag come from his taller boyfriend.

Hinata put his bags down and grabbed the trash can that was beside the desk, bringing it to Tsukishima who was wide eyed, his hand hovering over his mouth.

'' Hey love, it's okay, just let it out. ''

Hinata brought the trash can up to Tsuki's chin, Tsuki dry heaved a few times, he was empty, his stomach was empty and yet his stomach felt so full at the same time.

'' Hina...''

Tsuki managed to mumble before heaving over the trash can again, his body shaking at each leap of his stomach.

'' Hey hey, it's okay Hun, when was the last time you ate? ''

He asked, Tsukishima shook his head, he couldn't remember when he ate last, his mind was foggy and his head spinning.

'' Okay okay, calm down love, calm down. Let's get you some food in your stomach. ''

Hinata helped Tsukishima out of bed and down to the kitchen where Hinata made some light breakfast, well lunch.. but who's counting.

Tsukishima just let out a whine while he sat at the table, hugging his empty stomach that felt so sick.

'' Hang in there love. It's going to be okay. ''

Hinata finished making the food and placed it down in front of Tsukishima, Hinata got some food on the fork and helped Tsukishima to eat some, bite after bite, Tsuki's stomach started to swirl.

'' H-Hina... I can't eat anymore. ''

Tsukishima begged, Hinata shook his head.

'' I need you to eat it all, it's okay if you puke it up later, but you need something in your stomach. Take it slow. ''

Hinata kept helping, after a few more bites Tsukishima was stopped by a gag, unfortunately Hinata couldn't even get a bucket in time as Tsukishima brought up his breakfast all over himself and onto the floor.

Tsukishima started to sob, his body shaking. Hinata rubbed Tsuki's back and frowned.

'' Oh love... you poor thing, your really sick hey? ''

Tsukishima cried, he cried and cried, overwhelming himself even more. Hinata held a bucket under Tsukishima's chin, Tsuki brought up more vomit into the bucket, his hands gripping the bucket tightly.

'' Hina... Hina..''

Tsukishima sobbed, Hinata kept rubbing his back softly.

'' Sshhh, shhh it's okay baby. ''