26 | Bets & Winners

- ELLINIA -

Ah. The night I've been waiting for finally arrived. 

The night where a girl and her best friend get ready in peace, only good vibes, vodka, and hype music surrounding them. 

Danya and I have been knew about this race party, we just didn't want Pedri & Pab to act like old men and be lazy. 

Otherwise they wouldn't want to go. 

It's now 3pm and since breakfast, all we did was chill by the pool and get a tan. 

It's an indescribable feeling, going on vacation with your favorite girl and getting a tan. 

And then going to party. 

We tell the boys to switch for the evening, as Danya and I want to get ready together. 

I plan on getting shitted on tonight, I need an escape from everything that's been going on.

And my outfit, don't even get me started. 

My goal tonight,

Get away from Pedri as much as I can. 

He needs to know what he's missing out on. 

Do I feel attracted to him? Yes.

Does he feel attracted to me? Also yes. 

Well, here goes nothing.

I look outside on the balcony when I hear a whistle coming from the balcony to the right. 

"Damn Mami, I didn't know you could look this hot. Well- I mean of course I did but- Wow. Badass."

How much alcohol did this man drink?

"Are you catcalling me Pedri?"

He smirks. The smirk that never comes off of his pretty face. 

"Is it still catcalling if the woman is my future wife?" 

He always has an answer. 

To keep him hanging, I just laugh and walk back into the room. 

"And you say you have nothing to do with him?" 

I turn around and see a confused yet excited Danya finishing her shot. 

Yknow what, I need another one. 

"Pass me another shot." 

"Woah there girl scout, how many have you had?"

"1, 2,3,6,8. I don't know. It's not my fault I have a high alcohol tolerance."

"Fine. One last one. Let's cheers to this." 

Classic Danya.

She fills us a shot glass, up to the rim. 

That's why she's my best friend.

We take the shot, and head on our way to meet the boys.  When we walk out of Danya's room, the boys are already by our door as if they were waiting for a invitation. 

Danya says hello to the boys and I smile at Pab, but innocently forget about Pedri. 

We both walk out of the room and head over to the race track. 

Once we walk out, Danya and Pab are already arguing because of their non-coordinating outfits. 

Pedri & I walk behind them, both of us silently laughing at their banter like an old married couple.