Chapter 15

Clink!

Clink!

Tap!

Drink.

I hold my breath waiting for the sting of Vodka to pass.

I open my eyes to see Lucas pouring himself another drink.

Rebecca tapping Autumn's back while she coughs up her drink and Enzo and Matteo starting a conversation probably about work.

"I hate Vodka, I'm never drinking that again."

"That's what I said when I was fourteen, now look at me I'm hot and an alcoholic, cheers." Lucas says as he downs another shot, not to mention that comment earns himself a glare from both Matteo and Enzo.

"You good." I say passing Autumn a glass of water, glad I made sure to order one before hand.

"Thanks." She says taking a sip of water. "And, I'll be good." She says continuing taking her little sips of water.

"Okay, that's enough vodka." Enzo says taking the bottle away from Lucas.

I contain my gasp, how did he manage to drink so much. The bottle wasn't even half way done.

Lucas jumps on the table walks two steps then gets down only to sit in between Autumn and Rebecca.

Fucking hell, this dude needs to be put away. He jumped on the table for fuck sakes.

"Rebecca." Lucas says bear hugging her, Rebecca being the kind soul she is hugs the demon back.

"Your husbands being mean to me." He says making Enzo roll his eyes.

"Don't be mean to my child." Rebecca says scolding her husband.

Autumn leans back and takes a photo full mum style. I mean that's what happens when you raise your little brother on your own, you turn into a mum.

"Sorry." Autumn whispers, since she's leaning on me a bit.

"Delete the photo, he's pictures will make your phone have bad luck."

Lucas gasps loudly. "Oh have you know I'm a very attractive male." He says still hugging Rebecca.

"Says who?" I ask, crossing my arms.

Lucas let's go off Rebecca and hugs Autumn again in the bear hug. "Autumn, do you thing I'm attractive."

Autumn looks at Lucas than me than again. Puzzled on what to answer since she doesn't wanna be mean to either of us.

"Don't bring Autumn into this you asshole." I say.

Lucas gasp loudly again and let's go of Autumn. I'm about to strangle this asshole.

"You're the one who questioned my hotness. And, may I add girls don't seem to complain."

"Ew, I rather not hear stories about how you can't manage to make a woman orgasm."