Discontinuation/Update

Hey lovely

Been a while hasn't it....

No I haven't died as many of you have asked.

First of all I wanted to apologise I know some of you have been with me since belladonna and really wanted to see Jennie and Lucas get a book but as the author of this book and series I will be discontinuing it.

Both Purple Hyacinth and Belladonna won't be taken down.

The reason I wanted to end this is because I consider this my younger era. I started writing belladonna when I was 14 and I grew up. Another reason is I just don't remember it, don't have the time or energy and lost all my motivation and low key I don't wanna continue it or write a mafia story.

I would greatly appreciate you guys understanding my views and respecting it. I know some may be disappointed but please don't be disrespectful. This was a hard decision but it was one that needed to be made.

Does that mean I'll leave Wattpad?
- The answer is no.

I might have started a new project. I'll announce it hopefully soon!

I hope you hang on for a bit longer.

I love you all and I'm sorry that this has come to an end but all good things do.

Thank you for the love and motivation you gave to me, I greatly appreciate it.

I'll be back soon.

Bye.