CHAPTER 19

My custom made leather shoes click on the cement floor, as I walk deeper into the run down building

Originally a mining factory, it burnt down years later after being in business. Now left here hours away from the nearest town left to rot.

I walk down the stairs to the basement, the smell of coal and smoke fill my nostrils. Even after so many years the smell still haunts the building like a plague.

I walk through the corridor, different doors placed on either sides of me as I keep walking.

I stop when I reach the last door of the corridor, placing my hand of the wooden door, I twist the handle and push.

I'm greeted to the sound of chairs screeching the floor as my men rush to stand up, making there presence known.

I walk over to the round table, my shoes echoing as they hit the ground. I pull my chair out and sit down.

Picking up a cigar that sits in the middle of the table. Torpedo created in Spain in the early 19th century, it's richer than most cigars.

I put it in my mouth grabbing the box of matchsticks. I take one out and light it, everyone watching me as I take the time to light my cigar and inhale.

Around the table are the most notorious criminals. Committing crimes such as murder, laundering money, drugs, weapons, arson the list goes on. All of them just as evil as one another.

All of them heads of their families.

"Sit." I command.

The American mafia had been a shit storm since Rebecca gave it to me.

I had to earn their respect and fear. That lead to many of them dead. Anyone challenged me fought against me in the ring.

Matteo trained me well, plus I did illegal boxing underground for several years.

"We're officially at war with the Irishman." I start, blowing the smoke out of my mouth.

"Declan, I want you to call in all our allies and tell them to cut ties with the Irish. Make sure to remind them how powerful we are compared to them." I say making Declan nod.

Declan is a well build motherfucker. He has tattoos all over his neck and some on his face.

"Sydney, I want you to stop any transports that come through out territory. Make sure any ships that come are in favour of us not them." Sydney nods in understanding.

Sydney is a lovely woman having pink long hair, I saved her from a prostitution ring when she was younger. She thinks she owes her life to me but she doesn't.

"Zane, I want you to find me any one suspicious in our mafia or anyone who knows anything about the Irishmen." I say Zane nods being one of the best assassin in the mafia becomes helpful when wanting information.

I stand up, making them all follow.

"I want you all to keep a close look out for any Irishman. This isn't a joke or something you can take as a joke. We are at war and I'll stop at nothing to have their heads."

"Anything happens you know how to contact me, betray me in any means and I'll make sure to rip out your organs and send it to your family."

I say leaving the room with the treat still lingering in the air. They know I'm not joking, I have done it before many times to the people who betrayed me.

It's my specialty even.

Lucas - Has she woken up yet?

Francis - No.

I sigh throwing my cigar somewhere on the floor.

Lucas - Any luck finding the admire.

Francis - No.

For fuck sakes.

It's dark and I'm cold

I'm huddled in a fetal position in my underwear, nothing to keep me warm.

Why is it so cold.

"Hello." I call out every single hour, minutes, day I don't know how long I've been here for. Everything blending into one day.

My throat dry like the Sahara desert I'm dying for a sip of water.

I don't move when the brightest light turns on above me. The heat replaces the coldness quickly.

When I stare at my body I'm nothing but skin and bones. That's when I feel it and see it. A red hand mark on my thigh, the same colour as my blood.

The hand burns into my skin, making me feel uncomfortable and dirty. I use my hands and try to scrub it off but I can't the mark doesn't go away.

Than another was appears, followed my another. The feeling of that hand marking my skin stings like a infection. I try to rub it off.

Using my hands itching for the feeling to come off but it doesn't. The more that appears the more I cry.

"Come off, come off." I cry.

I hear hush voices, the voices get louder and the light gets brighter. I'm a crying mess by now. My skin red with the hands tattooed to my body and the voices that get louder.

Covering my ears, "make it stop, make it stop please." I beg. The light so hot it burns my skin.

Please someone anyone help me.

Help me.

——————————————————————

A/N - hello everyone

Sorry again

Chapter 19 done

Don't forget to vote and comment

See you next time.. soon hopefully

Kisses