Another Boring Day At School. Or Not...

Vanessa's P.O.V. (point of view)

I opened my eyes after a tremendous amount of effort. I had been up all night, re-watching the entire Doctor Who series. I groaned. I was such a nerd.

I picked up my iPhone and grinned. At least I was joined by my fellow nerds.

Now you're probably confused. My fellow nerds had been texting me all night, and I watched Doctor Who AND texted them. Go me for multitasking.

Groaning again, I shoved my purple glasses on my face.

My theme for everything was purple. Literally everything I had was purple.

Shrugging, I got up and looked in the mirror. The reason everything was purple was because I had a rare disease where I had purple eyes. That meant I didn't have to shave, or have my period, and I could have children. I would also stay the same weight no matter what I ate, usually 80 or 90 pounds. I didn't even have to exercise. It. Was. Awesome.

With a smiling face, I shoved on a purple strapless dress that went just above the knee. Today was a special day, it was Friday!

I ate a quick apple and headed out the door.

When I got outside, my mood plummeted. It was raining.

I cursed and grabbed an umbrella.

By the time I got to school, I was drenched. Absolutely drenched.

I was in a sour mood all day, and my friends noticed during M&M. "What's up Vanessa?" Ally, one of my friends, asked. "I don't know, I'm just grumpy," I growled.

"Oh no, it's the jerk squad!" Ally said quickly. "Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in," Mackenzie said, in a laughing tone.

"Yeah, it dragged in some B.O. and some B.S. Oh, look, it's you!" I exclaimed. Mackenzie threw her head back and laughed. I narrowed my eyes. "No, I believe that's you," Emma said quietly. I rolled my eyes. Emma was just Mackenzie's henchman. She was ridiculously stupid and quiet. Let's not even start on witty comebacks.

"Stop it," Mackenzie snapped,"That was the lamest comeback ever." "Sorry," Emma whispered. Mackenzie gave me one last glare before walking off to her M&M class. 'B*tch,' I thought.

After that the bell rang and kids flooded the classroom. Ally went to her desk and I sighed. Time to start the learning.

"Okay children. You need to learn how to be safe online. Anyone have any ideas how to do that?" Mr. Jackelyn asked. Jae looked at me and rolled her eyes. I smiled and stuck my tongue out. Jae was my best friend, whereas Ally was only a close one.

"How about you?" Mr. Jackelyn asked me. I turned my head to the front while there were some giggles in the back. "Not putting any of your info online," I replied in a monotone voice. "Very good, Ms. whatever-your-name-is," he said and then went into a long speech. I rolled my eyes. He never got my name right.

When he finally finished his speech, the bell rang. "Bye," I said as I grabbed my trapper and headed out the door. "What a bore," Jae said as we walked to social. "Yeah," I agreed, taking my seat,"Hopefully we don't get Mr. Boring today." Jae nodded her head in agreement.