Stuff and Things

"What?!" I asked and weakly sat up. "ARGH!" I yelled as the pain intensified yet again and I fell back down. "I dunno!" he shouted and ruffled his hair. "This has never happened before!" A bolt of... something.... shot through me and I jumped up, knocking over the x-ray thing. "Hey! Be careful with that!" the doctor shouted. I paid no attention and ran further into the Tardis. I passed a velvet hallway, a weapons room, a bedroom, a pool, and a white room.

I slowed down and ran into that room because something seemed out of place and I was a curious person. I stepped on the floor and it moved. Gulping, I looked down and saw what the room really was- a spider room. All the white was albino tarantulas. Without taking another look, I sped out of the room. I went into the pool room and jumped in the pool. It was so cold!

Suddenly all of the energy left me and I sunk to the bottom. I had absolutely no energy left. I couldn't even lift a finger. No bubbles escaped my mouth. I just sat there, and it was peaceful.

The doctor ran into a few rooms, probably looking for me. 'help!' I thought violently. I screamed it in my brain but I could not get a word out. The doctor looked in the spider room and picked up a LARGE white, but dead, spider. The one I stepped on. "No!" he exclaimed. "Really? Who killed my spider?" he made a clucking sound with his tongue.

'you really care about those creepy little beasts? Well I guess I'm sorry' I thought bitterly.

The doctor walked into the pool room and peeked in. "I hate this room," he thought aloud. 'just look in!' I mentally shouted. "I better just look in," he stated and cautiously peeked his head into the pool. "Really?" he asked and dived in. My vision started to cloud over. 'hurry up slow poke' I thought. The doctor almost reached me but went back up. He took a gasp of air, ruffled his hair, winked at his reflection, and dived back in for me. He propelled his legs really fast and I was just thinking 'can you hurry it up plz? I'm kinda dying bruh'

The doctor reached me and looped his arms around me. He started tugging, but I just wouldn't budge. He held up his finger in a 'one sec' gesture and went up for air. He came back down and I was thinking 'd*mn this has been the most exciting day of my life, and quite possibly the last'. He actually picked me up this time and began slowly swimming to the surface while my neck rolled to the side.

He brought me up and I tried to take a breath of air but I couldn't. I couldn't do anything. My lungs started to burn and I tried to open my mouth. I tried to suck air in. I just couldn't.

"Come on, what are you doing? Just, you know, breathe," he said, sounding a bit concerned. 'I have no energy, I can't do anything! Help me!' I mind-screamed at him. He laid me down on the floor. My neck rolled again. My eyes were clouded. Was I dead? Was this death? 'no, this can't be death! Doctor, help me!' I shouted at him. "come on, breathe," he said. He started shaking me. "Come on! Breathe!" 'Help me!'

"Hang on," he said, then ran out of the room. 'No! Don't leave me!' I thought. He came back a minute later and put something cold on my chest. I mentally shivered. BRRRRRRRR! The electrical current ran through me and I wanted to gasp. I was so close to gasping my heart burst with hope. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The electrical current ran through me and I gasped. Not mentally, I could actually move now. I coughed and spluttered out water. I heaved out some food. Then I began to gasp for air. Over and over and afterwards I couldn't move. I just sat there getting my breathing even.

"Are you okay?" the doctor asked. "That was horrible!" I gruffly shouted. "Tell me about it," he said. I explained.

"You just became a time lord," he said.

"What? No way!!! Explain please!" I demanded.

"When my regeneration light hit you, you became a time lord. That is what they go through. But something is wrong. I've hit people with my light before, and this hasn't happened."

"What usually happens?" I fearfully asked.

"They usually died."

"SO YOU WOULD HAVE AND SHOULD HAVE KILLED ME! A-WHOLE! I HAD A WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF ME!" I shouted at him, very mad that he'd risked my life like that.

"I'm sorry! It's your fault for getting in my way," he defended himself. I growled at him.

"Whatever," I snapped. "Look, don't get angry at me. At least the doctor who fandom is real, right?" (I'm sorry this won't make sense to non-doctor who fans)

"Right. Oh, and by the way," I said, then I hugged him. "Would you like to travel with me?" he softly asked. "What?" I asked, unsure of what I was hearing. "Would you like to travel with me?" he asked, even softer. "YES! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!! A MILLION CA GILLION TIMES YES!!!!!!" I shouted and kept hugging him. I started jumping up and down, and he was forced to with me.

I groaned. "What?" he asked. "First I have to go to school," I groaned. "But time travel," he insisted. "But I need an education," I argued. "Fine fine fine," he agreed. "Okay. But you are never to leave me on any occasion. 'Kay?" I said. "Yes," he mumbled. "Good. Now, I have to go to school."

"Okay I will take you," he said. "Thanks!" I exclaimed.

Ok. Wow. This is an author's note, by the way. This book is awful. I will fix it. Jeez this book is really awful.