Epilogue

Hey guys, sorry, but I'm ending this. I have another doctor who fanfic and this one is just absolutely awful.

-Flashfoward two years-

I jumped on the control panel of the Tardis and patted it. The Doctor as Peter Capaldi eyed me. "What are you doing?"

"Lounging," I replied, leaning back.

"Get off the control panel," he demanded and shooed me off.

I hopped off and relaxed in a nearby chair.

"Well, I have to relax somewhere," I commented dryly, patting my black scorched hair. "Especially after the whole 'fire scorpion' incident."

"Incident?" he scoffed. "Yes, incident," I laughed.

"You got to hold a flameousalie candaloperadoppe," he said in his slightly Scottish accent. "A what?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. He sighed. "A 'fire scorpion' if that's the only way your simple brain will comprehend it."

"Hey!" I guffawed. We continued talking until a yawn escaped my traitorous mouth. I went to sleep IN THE TARDIS cuz I'm just that awesome.

I saw my phone on a counter in my makeshift bedroom. My mind flashed to my friends. We still texted a lot, but I really never saw them anymore. Not after I finished high school.

I was nineteen now. I figured I'd travel with the doctor forever, or die while traveling. I figured I didn't really need to go to college.

I shook my head and concentrated on sleeping.

Dread blossomed in my stomach. I feared that something bad would happen. I shook it off as nerves as I fell into slumber.

~~~

I woke up bright and early in the morning with a yawn, a groan, and a stretch.

I ate a quick poptart- wild berry flavor, my favorite- and waited for the doctor to wake up. Generally he wasn't up this early. I glanced at my watch and saw it was 5:00 a.m. Yawning, I walked to the control panel and grinned. "Beep boop," I laughed and flipped random switches. "What are you doing?"

I spun around, surprised. "You're awake?" I murmured with another yawn. "The Tardis needs repairs." I rolled my eyes and continued flipping random switches and making noises like,"Whoosh!" "Beep bop!" "Vroom!" "What are you doing?" he asked again. "None of your business," I replied smoothly. "You're going to-," he began but was interrupted by a familiar whooshing noise. "What the..?" I muttered. He stood up and checked the controls. "You've launched us into deep space." "What? How? I do this every morning!" I gaped, stunned. Only a time lord could fly the Tardis, and I sure as heck wasn't one.

Earlier, we had figured out that I had gotten a rush of time lord DNA, but it wasn't enough to change my biological structure or whatever. We were just lucky I wasn't dead. He grabbed a strange device that looked like a very large cell phone and used it to scan me. I shifted under the thing's gaze, suddenly uncomfortable.

"Of course," he mumbled. "I should have known." "What is it?" I asked as my sense of foreboding grew. "You've been in close proximity with the time vortex and the time lord DNA in your blood-," The Doctor began but I interrupted him. "So now I'm a time lord?" He was about to answer but suddenly the Tardis seemed to shudder and then stop. I glanced at everything as the lights dimmed and finally gave out.

"What's going on?" I cried out as the Tardis gave one more body-shaking wrench, leaving me sprawled on the floor. The Doctor grabbed the monitor that was attached to the control panel just before it too went black.