Our Secret - Kylian Mbappe

He had me in his arms, pulling me closer and closer, tightly. We were just getting a siesta. It was 6pm and at 9pm we had to go to dinner with the whole PSG team.

Kylian invited me of course, as his "best friend". Well if we are being for real, Kylian and I aren't best friends. We used to be though. We are a couple now after we fucked at a party and got hella drunk. Still no one knows we are together and we are not planning on telling them yet.

"We have to get up and get ready, Kylian." He just didn't let go and ignored what i said completely. "I'm serious." He groaned. "Fine." He said pulling his hands away and rubbed his eyes.

I got up, so i could go brush my teeth, and watched Kylian pulling the sheets over his face. I shrugged.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. I started brushing my teeth in circular motions.

When i finished brushing my teeth, i bent over to spit the toothpaste out. Suddenly, i felt Kylian behind me grabbing me by my waist pulling me closer to his body. He bent over as he was on top of me and whispered in my ear. "I would fuck you right now if we didn't have the obligation to attend this dinner." My body tingled. "Then do it." I said. "U don't have to put your dick in me. You can use your fingers so we can end this faster." He turned me around so i can face him. "I'm fast either way." I giggled. "You are right though. Fingering is the best option for now. But for tonight, i got other plans." He said as he picked me and placed me on the counter. "Whatever plans these are, i want you to make them happen." I knew exactly what he was talking about. I was just playing it dumb. He knew i was playing it dumb.

I was still wearing my pajamas. It was a pink, kinda short, silky dress from Victoria Secret. I had many of them in my closet. Different colors for each occasion.

He lifted my dress up a little since it was already short and moved my underwear to the side to have a great entrance. "You have to take it off." He said laughing. "I don't think its so easy for me to put em in if u have ur underwear on." I smiled. "No shit Sherlock." I got off the counter and slowly took off my underwear. When it fell on the floor, i kicked it with my feet and got on top of the counter once again.

He pushed my legs apart and i was just waiting patiently for him to enter me.

When he pushed 2 fingers in, i was struggling to look at him. I was craving him so badly after he came behind me mouthing all these dirty words to me. He made me horny asf.

I was moaning and moaning. I threw my head back and closed my eyes. He really enjoyed hearing me moan. At every moan, he was going faster and deeper, making me moan even more. I couldn't control it anymore.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and moaned in his ear. He bit his lips and kissed me right away. The kiss stopped me from moaning for a few seconds until he started to go faster again and i was moaning inside his mouth. He slowly moved down to my neck and left soft kisses.

"Kylian," I said trying not to shatter. "We have to stop now." He left a last hickey on my neck and pulled his fingers out. I groaned.

I got off the counter and looked myself in the mirror. My neck was full of hickeys which i obviously had to cover up with my coverage foundation. I wear it a lot.

. . .

"Omg are u serious?" I said looking at that bitch Anna who is obsessed with Kylian. "Why is she here?? Did u invite her?!" I asked Kylian furious. "Why would i invite her?! I don't like her either." She always flirts with him infront of me. Kylian doesn't give a shit though. He just ignores her. And she still continues. I didn't know who tf invited her but i had to stay calm. I couldn't say anything to her. Our relationship is a secret so i had to stay quiet.