CHAPTER 12 ~ Tournament ~

Today was the volley ball tournament, which means I get to just play beach volleyball all day! I was super excited, I loved volleyball . I was just getting out the shower and walking into my room when Jeremiah stopped me. "Hey". I replied back the same. Steven slid his way into the bathroom. I was just about to talk again when Steven screamed my name and opened the door, "STOP LEAVING YOUR HAIR IN THE SHOWER ITS GROSS!". Then he threw my hair on me. Ew.. , Then Jeremiah said , "I eventually wanna talk about last night, I don't wanna rush you or.." . I agree, but not today, too much going on.

Me and belly raised the trophy in the air. We won! We had raised 5,000 dollars for the women's shelter.

We were walking to the Car when Conrad's "girlfriend" stopped us. "Hey! We're gonna like chill on our boat tonight if y'all wanna come?" Me and belly looked at eachother. "Sure. See you there!" I say finally. This will be fun!

We had been playing Never have I ever for about 15 minutes. I felt bad for Belly, she hasn't done like anything and the girls keep side-eying her. I decided to have some fun.

"Never have I ever been skinny dipping in Hoppers Cove, with all of us?" I say.  Nicole snickers, "sounds like a dare?". I smile and turn my head.

I was splashing belly and laughing. This was actually kind of fun! Gigi then said, "Nicole,Belly, and Amelia. You all got texts at like the same time!" I tell her not to worry, I will look after. Nicole goes look at her phone, but me and belly stay. We laugh about this whole situation. It was funny. We turn around and see the car driving off. "I know they were bitches." I say immediately.