Prologue: Romanian Torchwood

A blank canvas, how fun it is to paint on, however I do feel a bit lazy at the moment... Now who should you be?

A faunus? Yeah probably. Heh, cats are a cure for life man. Anyways, back to painting.

What about their semblance? What should it be...

Well, sacrificing semblances in turn for a much greater aura could be fun... I'm a genius! Poor kid though...

Color scheme? Uhh... Blank... Yeah that makes sense... I'll pretend like it does.

Appearance? I'll leave that up to the reader. Who's the reader? I dunno man.

Parents... I think-

Man Imma get some sleep now.

Well, that's the start of your story... Skip a little bit because it's interesting to save for later and yadayada, here we are.

Shall we begin? What, that wasn't very professional? Damn, you know what let's just get the show on the road.

—————————————————

The streets of Vale are quiet, as night looms over the city, a good time for committing dubious acts, a not-so good time for shopping.

Y/N: Man, why does mom need dust anyway? Couldn't she have picked a better time to send me grocery shopping? I get she's busy and all... But she really needs to go outside more, and that's coming from me.

The young boy, a cat Faunus to be precise, who's also concealing his features with a hat to be even more precise. Anyways, he enters the shop, looking for zaza- I mean dust.

Y/N: Uhm, sir? May I ask for dust?

Vendor: Please pick whichever dust you'd like.

Y/N: Uhh- She didn't even tell me what dust she wanted.

The boy sighs and pulls out his device, known as a scroll but funnier to refer to as a phone. He starts dialing until-

???: PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!

Y/N: The fu-

???: WHO SAID YOU COULD TALK!?

It seems the shop was being robbed, well I guess it is that time of the day, or night. People in suits started taking all the zaza- dust away. Oh hi, I'm your narrator.

Y/N: (Man, I was gonna buy some dust, should I call mom? Eh, I think I could take care of these guys)

Before our main man, Y/N, could retaliate against the criminals, a body is kicked outside, destroying a window. Followed by a trail of rose petals.

Y/N: Woah... I should probably help too.

Our protagonist, Y/N, lands a full on double drop kick, knocking another person outside, however nothing was destroyed.

Rushing outside, Y/N quickly got into a battle stance, however he noticed that there was a girl in red and huge ass scythe.

Y/N: Woah-

Girl in red: WOAH! ARE THOSE BOOTS YOUR WEAPON, YOU JUST SENT THAT GUY FLYING! DO YOUR BOOTS HAVE A NAME!? OR NAMES?! I BET THEY COULD BE FRIENDS WITH CRESCENT ROSE!

Y/N: Ah! Uhh... W-well, you also sent a guy flying... And y-your scythe looks really cool. Hehehe...

Girl in red: Thank you! Oh right, let's take care of these guys!

The 2 of you quickly dispatch of the group, leaving one man in a fancy suit, cane and bowler hat.

Fancy guy: You guys were worth every cent huh? Well, Red and Pussy-