Petal 2: Ruby losing it. Yup, that's the chapter

(Someone that isn't Y/N's POV this time RAHHHH)

Guhh... That was strange... My head kinda hurts...

Oh hey, I'm back in my own body, or at least that's how she described it. Gahhh... I was out that entire time huh...

Weiss: By the way, doesn't it hurt when you shower?

Weiss? I wonder what she's talking about. Eh, it's still a bit awkward, so I'll just pretend to sleep until I know someone like Yang is awake.

Y/N: I mean, it stings a bit, but I guess it was so soothing I forgot about the wounds and stuff. Isn't showering with wounds normal?

Weiss: I don't think so, honestly that's of gross. Just let me remove your bandages.

Oh Y/N... HOW IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO FACE HIM AFTER THAT. Also what even happened to him for those bandages to be so placed all over his chest and arms?

I guess they won't notice me up here if I take a peak- WOW. He's really- SNAP OUT OF IT YOU'RE NOT YANG, OR THE OTHER GIRL INSIDE OF YOU.

Weiss: Okay most of the bleeding has stopped. Be sure to take better care of yourself.

Y/N: Unfortunately I'm probably gonna get beaten up again...

Weiss: *sigh* I guess I'll try to teach you tonight... You owe me now, you got that! You should be grateful someone like me is teaching you.

Y/N: Yes m'lady.

Weiss: Good, now I'm gonna head back to bed, it's way too early for this. I'd be sleeping peacefully if it wasn't for someone disturbing the peace.

Y/N: Hey, I just don't wanna know what'll happen if I'm late. That guy is a tough teacher...

Weiss: Whatever.

Do I just... Stay asleep? Sure, it was pretty early anyways... No I should get up!

... How about in 5 minutes?

...

... Another 5 minutes?

...

... Okay so maybe after one last minute.

Might as well get up, even if it's a bit awkward. Jeez, how am I gonna talk to... ANYBODY after this? I think my school life was doomed from the start. At least I still have Crescent-

Ruby: Rose?!

Y/N: *from the bathroom* Ruby!

Weiss: Oh will you tone it down?! Oh, you're awake.

Saying that, Weiss just goes back to bed... Huh, I guess things are still normal? Glad I didn't wake anyone else, what time is it anyway-

Y/N: *whisper shout* Ruby! You're back!

OH MY GOD HE'S OUT OF THE SHOWER. QUICK THINK OF SOMETHING!

Ruby: E-eh... Hi?

Y/N: How are you feeling?

I CAN'T NOT THINK OF WHAT SHE TRIED TO DO TO HIM LAST NIGHT... IN MY BODY!!! WHERE IS CRESCENT ROSE WHEN I NEED THEM?!

Ruby: C-c-resc-scent...

Y/N: Are you still a little under the weather?

WHY ARE YOU GETTING CLOSER DO YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?! HOW ARE YOU SO OKAY WITH BEING CLOSE TO SUCH FILTH!?

Y/N: Hmm... Body heat is fine... Oh! Do you need Crescent Rose-

Ruby: YES!

After Y/N gets up to go get Crescent Rose, I finally give my mind a chance to breathe. Who knows screaming in your mind could be so tiring- CRESCENT ROSE!!!