NOTES

I stood behind Darry while Pony hugged Soda. I heard Darry start to cry,  I put my hand on his back. Pony ran and hugged Darry. When he let go he looked at me. "Pony." I said softly. I inspected him for the first time in a while, espially with his new hair. I smiled soft, he ran and hugged me he held me tight, so did I. "Pony I know I'm not your sister, but-" He pushed me, now he was crying. "You are my sister and I love you, stop saying that. Were your brothers and we all love you." He was crying. I felt tear weld in my eyes and I hugged him. "I love you too pony I love you all." I whispered. 

Two-bit gets you drunk, "Sometimes I still don't feel like I belong here ys' dig man." I said slouching back. "Like I know everyone says me and Pony Soda and Darry are brothers, and I love them I do, but if you didn't know us and I told you, you'd laugh. We don't look alike at all." I sighed. "It ain't about looks Y/n." He sounded so clam for being so boozed. "I know,"                                  

I spent most of my time in the hospital with Johnny. "Can you have Dally watch the sunset? You both need it, for diffrent reasons." He said the last part quietly. "I want him to see that is good in the world." I nodded. I put my hand on his and cried. I looked at the clock. "I promised I'd be there to patc the guys up." I said quietly to Johnny, he nodded. "I think I need some alone time anyways." He said. 

I looked at Darry, he was a spitting image of dad, he was drinking black coffe reading the news paper. I cracked a smile and walked to my room. 

You take Dally to where your brother died and watched the sunset together.