Chapter 1: The Monkey King

(No ones Pov)

They stared at eachother for a moment,

Their surroundings came to a silence as all they can do is stare at eachother

....the air felt heavy and...awkward.

Sun Wukong, can tell this day was coming soon but wasnt sure if he was ready for it

From the time he's been gone, he's had a lot of time reflecting on his actions. Thinking of what he said and could of said better.

He thought he has gone passed the stages of grief of losing his old friends, his family, his feelings....he thought he surpassed all that he's gone through.

But, seeing her here, once again walking on the same dirt as him

Those feelings resurfaced as his mind was now clouded with...happiness.

He felt relieved seeing her here again. He finally realized that he wasn't lonely anymore. That he wasn't gonna go through his life in solitude. As if the missing puzzle piece in his life was...her.

unsure of what to say next. All he could do is give a cheeky grin. He felt overjoyed to have finally talk to her, see her, reenact with her. Everything that he's been missing...it's all here.

"....W-Wukong..?" She called his name, almost in a whisper. He never knew how much he missed hearing her voice, atleast only directing towards him.

Clearing his throat, about to speak, not sure what he was going to say but, he let his mind do the talking.

"Heh that's me--" before he realized it, his right cheek was smacked across his face.

He quickly stood up and backed away, but has fallen onto his butt, and stared at Alya with shock.

Okay, he definitely did not see that coming.

Alya, her face masked with unnerving anger and resentment, as her mesmerizing yellow eyes looked painful and hurt. Her teeth was gritting, almost showing her fangs, and her nails was was digging onto the wooden floor, scaring the wood with her nails.

She was clearly upset

'Okay....okay....this is the total opposite of what I was expecting for our reunion'

"Firstly, ow, and secondly why did you smack me??" Wukong asked, holding his right cheek. Clearly hurt and confused.

Alya didn't say a word but could only glare at him, before slowly, she started to get up. Wincing at every movement she took,

Wukong got up, worried she might hurt herself by going any further, and stood beside her

"Hey, you're gonna hurt yourself! I've only barely half cleaned your bruises, and you haven't even eaten anything" Wukong said, but Alya didn't say anything or even wanna look at his as she was only staring down at her feet.

"What do you wanna eat? I have fruits, do you want one?" Wukong asked, but Alya didn't say anything

She slowly stood up, and wobbled her way out of a room she and Wukong were in, and slowly walked out of the exit

"I have peaches, bananas? Grapes? I also have clementines, yknow, your favorite?" Wukong asked her, but than again, Alya wasn't talking to him. It was obvious that Alya was ignoring him.

Wukong wasn't used to getting ignored by Alya, this was annoying, sure but...it was just out of character of her to do. She's never been like this until...well, until therye separation.

Wukong groaned and quickly, made it infront of Alya. Blocking her way,

"Come on Alya, I'm doing the best I can here! If your gonna be a sour cream, atleast tell me something. Anything!" Wukong bantered,