Chapter 2

The hand maidens and Subhadra stood in Tantra's room, lehengas and jewelleries were spread throughout the vast room. Royal blue skirts, blinding rubies, sharp diamonds and enchanting perfumes were brought into the chamber. Tantra's eyes widened comically looking at all the treasures. She thought to herself 'The designers here are better than Manish Malhotra!'

She tried lifting one of the lehengas but it was so heavy that she was scared to walk in them, Subhadra placated her saying you'll get used to it. Tantra scolded Kanha in her mind for bringing her into this mess. The handmaidens helped her change into a green lehenga and made her wear light jewellery. Well it was light according to them, 'Bangles, earrings, necklace and anklets!!' thought Tantra.

"You know you should try wearing t shirts and pants, it's more practical princess"

"Maybe you can one day show us how those look and Didi call me Subhadra, you are a part of our family now"

"Wow, I am a sister of gods huh. I think Bhadra is going to be your nickname hereafter"

"Now let's meet rest of the family didi"

The girls entered the King's court to meet Dau, Bhabi Revati, Bhabi Rukmani, Bhabhi Sathyabhama.

Krishna tackled Tantra in a hug, she was confused but happy to see everyone welcoming her. "Come on Kanha, don't be so selfish. Even I want to see my sister", said Dau.

Dau bear hugged Tantra which made her laugh seeing the brothers petty squabble. The three bhabis fed her their handmade special sweets, everyone laughed seeing Tantra's mouth stuffed with food. 

Kanha then dragged Bhadra and her to a pond outside the palace, swans and peacocks happily roamed the place. Tantra found a cute rabbit that she tried to hold but it ran away to her vain. Within a few seconds Bhadra and her were drenched, the culprit being of course Madhav. He flashed them a toothy grin, to which they responded by filling a nearby pot with water and drenching him completely with it!

Kanha pouted saying not fair, the two girls laughed as he looked like a five year old acting like his chocolate was stolen. While Kanha dried his hair, the girls played on the swing in the meadow. It was an unbelievably beautiful scene, nothing similar to it existed in the Kali yug thought Tantra.

They stayed there till dusk, before it became too dark. While returning Tantra admired the palace. It was gleaming like sun rays that spread on the surface of the ocean, diyas were lit and people shopped in the busy markets.

They reached the palace on time for dinner, Rukmani bhabi loaded Tantra's plate with an enormous amount of food. Tantra exclaimed "I will become like Kumbakarn if I eat so much!", everyone was amused by her remark.

*Tantra ate so much that she had to be rolled to her room, just kidding!*

Finally, Tantra reached her room and slept peacefully wondering how her life here would be.

**Sorry for the short chapters, it's my first time writing full fledgedly. I hope to write longer chapters soon enough. Do vote and comment pls**