Chapter 13

Tantra had been learning archery, politics and state welfare under Pitamah for the past few months and she had progressed significantly. A small party was held in celebration of her finishing her lessons, all the Pandavas and the Kauravas had gathered. Even though she had known the Kauravas for a short duration, all of them liked spending time with her. 

Pitamah blessed her and announced that she would be visiting Kalinga kingdom to broker a peace treaty. Kunti, Arjun, Karna and Duryodhan who were standing next to them were worried for her safety. Kunti said "Pitamah, how will she go alone? She is not old enough"

"Putri, do not worry. One of the princes and other soldiers will be her protection", said Pitamah

Both Duryodhan and Arjun volunteered to accompany her

Pitamah chuckled and rejected their offer stating they have duties pending, he instead suggested Dushasan

"But he will keep squabbling with me!", said Tantra

Pitamah pondered and said "Then we should send a responsible person along with him"

Tantra smiled and said "The most responsible is Karn"

Karn and Pitamah looked at her with shock, Pitamah agreed to let Karna join them

Meanwhile, Duryodhan pulled Dushasan aside and instructed him to take care of Tantra and write him letters frequently about their activities.

Tantra and Karna started packing for their jouney, they were to leave the next day.

**********************************************************************************

Just a filler chapter, will write the next chapter soon! Thanks for all the love :)