Chapter 3

"Krishnaa!!"

"What is it sakhi?"

"Oh you're here, I have a few questions for you"

"Ask away"

"What is my purpose here? What am I supposed to do?"

Krishna responded mystically, "Everyone's purpose is to fulfill their destiny"

"Kanha! no riddles please"

"You can first travel with me to Hastinapur to meet the Kuru princes, the have just returned from their gurukul"

"I will have to meet the Pandavas and Kauravas" sighed Tantra

"I don't want to get involved in their drama Krish, can't I just be here in Dwaraka forever"

"And do what? You'll die of boredom. Bhadra is also going, she'll give you company"

"Promise me that you won't involve me in any drama"

"Okay, I will not my priye sakhi but you have to live a litte right"

"Haha very funny", said Tantra sarcastically

That entire day, Bhadra and the handmaidens packed all the needed items into wooden chests. Her entire room was full of chests, she wondered what could she possibly need that could make her room overflow with maids.

Bhadra and her gossipped that night about Pandavas, Shakuni mama and the stoic Mahamahim Bheeshma. 

"Didi, do you know Rajkumar Arjun is the most valiant of all princes? His arrow never misses the target!"

"You know, it is not right to proclaim so until having seen all the possible archers on Earth. It's good to have confidence but not ego"

"Do you think there is someone more capable than Arjun?"

"Only time will tell Bhadra", answered Tantra

Tantra wanted to tell her about Karn and how they are equals but she didn't want to reveal anything yet. She wondered if Panchali will be married to all the Pandavas in this timeline as well. Bhadra's slight snoring made Tantra laugh slightly, both the girls were very tired to go back to their rooms. Bhadra stared longingly at the sky wondering if her parents were alright. 

*The next morning*

"Wake up! Didi, come on"

"Bhadra, please yar. Two more minutes"

Bhadra sprinkled water on her behen's face, successfully waking her up.

"Argh! You can be the devil sometimes I swear. A devil inside a cute human's body"

Bhadra didn't know if she should glare or laugh at her sister

The maids rushed Tantra to the bathing chamber, they set her outfit and hair for the day. Tantra looked at herself in the mirror and thought, Wow! I look good

Krishna and the two sisters got the blessings of Dau and Revati bhabi before starting their journey to Hastinapur

Krishna and the two sisters got the blessings of Dau and Revati bhabi before starting their journey to Hastinapur. Tantra climbed onto the chariot and waved to Dau and her bhabis, she had started to miss them already. She then wondered how the people in Hstinapur will actually be.

"Cheer up sister, everything is going to be fine!"

Tantra smiled at Kanha and Bhadra, the chariot moved swiftly leaving Dwaraka behind.

With a deep breath, Tantra pacified herself that this would be a new adventure.

**Do leave me comments on what you want to see in the upcoming parts, also don't forget to vote!**