Suffering (🏐)

Because I'm suffering, the Volleyball girls get to suffer too.

Yachi and Kiyoko are synced up on their periods and suffering together.

Yachi woke up with a groan, she rolled over in her bed with her girlfriend Kiyoko.

She noticed the small red patch on the bed sheets, Yachi already was wearing a pad since she knew her period was coming soon, so she's always prepared. She noticed the blood was Kiyoko's.

'' Hey Ki, Hun. ''

Yachi said softly as she shook Kiyoko awake, Kiyoko only answered with a soft whimper.

'' Lovely, you've started your period. You stained the bed sheets. ''

Kiyoko gasped and got out of bed.

'' Oh gosh... ''

Kiyoko cursed quietly as she tried to take off the sheets, Yachi got out of bed, she instinctively placed her hand on her lower abdomen.

'' Hey it's okay Kiyoko, it happens to us all. I'll take care of the sheets, you go get cleaned up. ''

Kiyoko nodded softly, she went off to the bathroom to get cleaned up and changed.

Yachi started to take care of the stained sheets and put a new sheet on, she neatened the bed up and went downstairs to get a glass of water, her legs wobbled as she went down the stairs.

Yachi made it to the bottom of the stairs and... collapsed.

Kiyoko gasped as she heard the loud thud downstairs, she rushed down to see Yachi unconscious.

'' Oh God Yachi! ''

She rushed over and kneeled down, gently shaking her smaller younger girlfriend.

'' Ngh... K-Ki.. ''

Yachi covered her mouth, nausea rising up her throat, she coughed weakly and sat up.

'' Hey take it easy... oh love, I think we've synced up on our periods huh? You always have it way worse than I do though...''

Kiyoko helped Yachi stand up, Yachi jolted with a gag and bile spilled out of her mouth, Kiyoko grabbed a trash can as quick as she could and came back to Yachi.

Thankfully just in time, Yachi brought up vomit into the trash can, her legs shaking as she tried to stand upright, however her body swayed.

'' Oh babe... you poor thing, you always have it so rough. ''

Kiyoko cooed at her girlfriend who started to cry and sob.

'' Ki, I hate throwing up...''

Kiyoko nods.

'' I know baby, I know. Come on, let's get you cleaned up hey? ''

Kiyoko helped Yachi to the bathroom and ran her a warm steamy shower.

Kiyoko went to get Yachi some warm pyjamas when she heard a scream from the bathroom.

Kiyoko ran in there and saw Yachi in the corner of the room naked.

'' Kill it! Kill it! ''

Yachi cries pointing to the small spider, Kiyoko laughs softly at her girlfriends behaviour.

'' Yachi it's tiny. ''

Yachi sobs.

'' It's going to kill me! ''

Kiyoko shook her head, laughing softly.

'' Adorable. ''

Kiyoko killed the small spider and she helped Yachi to get dried and changed into her pyjamas.

The rest of the day was spent with cuddles and snacks while watching movies.

The End, sorry short and cute. 💕