08

"Oh fuck yes,"

"Oh fuck yes,"

"Lynn!"

My fingernails dug into her skin as my body shakes against hers. We both came while holding on to each other.

She placed open mouth kisses on my shoulders and I smile. Soon I pull away and I got up.

I fell into the bed and Jaylynn took the condom off. She got up and dispose of the condom before coming back to the bed. She came and lay down before placing kisses on my chest.

"You're fucking beautiful," she said and I smile. She eases up and brought her lips to mine.

"Stay tonight," she said after pulling away. I looked up at her before nodding.

She pulled the covers over our bodies and pulled me into her body.

"Hey you mind not leaving before I wake up tomorrow," she said and I placed my hand on her cheek.

My thumb went to my bottom lip and I eased up to kiss her. After pulling away from the kiss I looked into her eyes.

"Do I get breakfast?" I asked and she smiles.

"Stay and you'll find out," she said and I rest my head on her chest.

•••

I woke up to an empty bed. I got up and went to Jaylynn's bathroom.

On her counter was a brand-new toothbrush. I smile before walking past the counter.

I peed before washing my hands. I pick up the toothbrush and removed it from its packet.

After brushing my teeth, I washed my face and then made my exit. I placed my underwear on and the white dress shirt Jaylynn was wearing last night.

I exit her room and went downstairs. The sweet aroma from the kitchen made my tummy grumble.

I entered the kitchen and saw Jaylynn at the stove. I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Good morning love,"

"Good morning," I said and she stopped what she was doing.

She turns around as I loosen my hold so she was able to move. She plays with my curls before looking into my eyes.

"Can I get a kiss," she asked and I nod.

She kiss me and I melt into it as if it was our first time making out. Once she pulls away I released her.

"Whatever you're making smells nice," I complimented and she smiled.

"Can I help with anything?"

"Um I'm finished here so why don't you set the table," she said and I nod.

She turns back to the stove and I went and set the table.