18

I felt kisses on my chest and something wet on my nipple

I felt kisses on my chest and something wet on my nipple. I let out a moan as the action a formal sensation down my to my heat.

Wait

My eyes shut open and I met Jaylynn's blue eyes.

"Babe?" I asked before feeling her fingers on my clit.

"Mhm," I moaned and she switch over to my other breast. Her mouth sucking on my sensitive bud as her fingers circled around my clit.

She pushes a finger inside me and began moving in and out.

"Mhm,"

"Fuck,"

She moves her finger around and I spread my legs wider. "Jaylynn," I whispered.

Her eyes burns into my face as she leans up and kissed me.

She was naked.

"You're fucking beautiful," she mumbles against my lips. We pulled away and she sat up.

I brought my hand up to her breasts and cupped them. She allowed me to suck and nibble on her skin.

I pulled away and she grabbed my neck. She pulled me into a kiss as her left hand rested on my lower back.

She leans back while taking my with her

She leans back while taking my with her. I spread her legs wider as I rest my lower half between her warmth.

I released her throat and pushed her legs down to her side. I eased up a bit and angled my dick at her entrance.

I looked up as her before ramping my dick warmth.

"Fuck," I groaned as she grips the sheets.

"Fuck,"

"You're so deep," she groans.

Good

"Didn't I tell you not to tease?" I asked and she nod

"I'm sorry," she said as if sensing what I was about to do. I pulled out until my tip was at her entrance.

"Apology not accept," I said and ramming my dick back into her.