Chapter 1

"OH NO, I am late to school again. What should I wear?"  Nina asked herself, rushing. 

           She went to school and spotted Stacy in the hallway.

              "Hey Stacy, it's finally time for Spring break."

              "know right, I am so excited," Stacy said, smiling.

           The bell rings.

               "Come on Stace, lets get to class," Nina said, grabbing her by the arm.

                "Good morning everyone. Spring break is here. We have planned a 5 day trip," the teacher announced.

                "Yayy," Nina said, excited.

                "For the stay, you all have to make a group of 4. Tomorrow you all have to give in your group names," the teacher informed.

            The bell rings.

                 "Hey guysss... Tonight I am hosting a party at my house, and you all are invited!!!" Melissa said.

                 "Awesome. So lets go to my place and get dressed," Nina said.

                 "Suree," Stacy said.

                 "I am so excited for this trip. I just can't believe our school is taking us somewhere away from this building," Nina said,  in relief.

                  "I know right? i wonder who would be in our group of 4," Stacy said.

                  "Yeah. We can find out only after we go to school tomorrow," Nina said.

                  "The sun is already setting, lets get to your home and get dressed," Stacy said.

                  "Yeah," Nina said.

                  "Girl you better get dressed to impress. I bet there will be hot guys at the party," Malisa suggested.

                  "And a certain someone who you are hoping to see," Nina said.

     Malisa went silent for a minute, giving Nina wondering expression.

                  "Okay so what should I wear?" Nina asked herself.

         7:00 at night, they went to Malisa's party, and when they arrived there were bear cans, cups, empty bags of chips everywhere on the floor in Malisa's living room.

                  "Woahh...Looks like the party is in full swing," Malisa said.

                  "Yepp... Totally," Nina said.

                  "Hey, Nina, i'll go get us some drinks," Malisa suggested, and not caring about the mess on the floor.

                  "Sure. I'll stay here," Nina said.

        Stacy strolled to the table where drinks was stationed, and while pouring her and Nina 2 cups of punches and all of a sudden Liam appeared at her side.

                  "Hey Stacy. So I was wondering would you and Nina would like to join our group for the trip?" He asked.

          Malisa went silent and gaped at him with her mouth wide open.

                   "Oh hey, Liam... I did not see you here... Hey Liam. I am so sorry but I will let you know soon. Nina and I may have a group already," she said.

                   "Oh okay, cool. No worries," he said, watching her saunter away from the punch table.

                   "Hey guyss. Now is the time for a game of spin the bottle," Malisa announced.

                   "Lets go join them," Nina said, strolling into the living room area. They all took a seat on the leather grey love seat couches.

                  "OMG it's Noah!!! He looks as hot as always," Nina said, exultantly.

                  "LETS SPIN THE BOTTLE," Malisa announced loudly.

       The bottle lands at Liam and Stacy.

                  "Awww. Now you guys have to KISS!!" Lilly commanded.

           Liam and Stacy looked at each other in silence. Nina nudged her best friend to go for the kiss because Stacy has had a crush on Liam since the 5th grade. Stacy leans forward and gives a small peck on Liam's lips, and before you know it they are in a full blown make out session. Liam gives her a deep neck job. Kissing all over her neck, almost unzipping her black leather jacket.

             "Okay guys. That's enough now. We said a kiss, not make out," Noah said.

             "Awe come on, I was just getting started to get some of this action dude," Liam said, while the others laughed.

             "Woah you guys, that was one hell of a kiss!!" Hannah said, shocked.

             "That wasn't a kiss, that was almost a make out," Noah said.

             "Lets spin again!!" Hannah suggested.

       The bottle lands between Noah and Malisa. Cheers was starting to erupt in the room. 

             "Oh I have been waiting for this moment" Nina said, excitedly.

             "Looks like Malisa has got what she wanted. I knew Malisa has been all over Noah since day one," Nina said, jealously. Nina felt her heart sink and an odd feeling rushes over her. "I am not even sure if Noah even knows I exist. But why do I feel like this?" Nina asked herself. She could not even look at them kiss. After a few more spins, the game ends. 

             "Finally the game is over," She said, feeling very relieved.

             "Hey Nin, come with me," Stacy said, pulling her by the arm and sprinted into the bathroom.

''did you see what just happened?'' stacy said ''uhh yeahh,?'' Nina ask confused '' you and liam kissed?''

'' yess!! but before that when i went to get the drinks liam asked me whether we wanted to join their group for the trip'' stacy said with excitement

'' OMG WHAT! REALLY? and what did u say? Nina exclaimed

"I turned him down" Stacy replied '' you got a be kidding me..you have been crushing over liam since forever and you turned him down now.. this was your opportunity to ask him out" Nina said

''I know'' stacy replied with a frown ''its okay ask him tomorrow at school'' Nina said bringing back hope in her bestfried stacy

 ''yes'' stacy said ''lets go back home nin we have a big day tomorrow '' stacy said nina pulling her out of malisa's house