Chapter 2

next day in school Nina and Stacy spot Noah and Liam 'just looking at Noah makes nina's heart flutter. ''hey liam hey noah'' stacy waves excited ''oh god how can she stay so calm in front of her childhood crush?'' Nina thinks ''hey Nina and stacy'' liam replies looking at stacy up and down . ''hey liam and Noah'' Nina says trying to find her voice and not to make her liking towards Noah way to obvious because the school queen bee Malisa also likes Noah Nina thinks that she cannot win against Malisa. She is popular, beautiful and every possible student in school fall at her feet when nina just glances towards Noah she see that he is already looking at her from head to toe ''Heyy Ninaa!'' nina hears stacy calling her name ''what is it stace?'' nina asks frustrated ''liam said we can join them and we are getting late to class so we need to leave'' stacy said confused looking at Noah and Nina suspiciously. on their way to class Stacy asks Nina half excited and half suspicious '' okayy now it's your turn to spill'' ''huh? what do you mean?'' nina doges the question pretending to be confused ''that look you were busy giving Noah'' stacy commented

bell rings teacher enters the class '' i hope all of u have formed your grps'' teacher '' but in the bus we will be forming a grp of 7-8 while travelling'' '' all of you come and write your names and groups and this class sheet'"you all will be leaving tomorrow morning" The teacher informs. They all leave the class "come on Liam stacy says everyone fills the form '' come on stacy lets meet up at my house so that we can leave together tomorrow morning and we can pack together" Nina says Nina and stacy go to Nina's house they chat for awhile and go to bed. Nina could not sleep because of the excitement the sun rises before they know it stacy wakes up and starts jumping on the bed like a little girl '' the day of the trip is finally here!!'' stacy starts screaming'' Hahaha yes stace it is" "Now get down before we get late nina says chuckling to herself. One hour pass by and nina gets a call from noah saying they have already reached the school..

nina and stacy meet noah liam and robin in school '' come on all of you make a group of 7-8 for the bus'' teacher says..'' hey guys missed me?? Malisa comes running towards noah "ohh noah my boo bear looks like we will be together on the trip too'' that very second bus arrives at school'' hey nina we should sit together'' noah says eyeing nina up and down '' hey noah'' nina says already turning red . ''hey babe i thought we were sitting together '' malisa sys poting her hundred layer lipstick coated lips '' if u would have clearly opened those socket eyes of yours you would know that noah and i are sitting together'' nina coments growing irritated towards Malisa ''why don't u go find somebody else malisa'' nina says rolling her eyes and walking off '' hey roby i think we should sit together'' malisa flirtiosly says to robin ''uhh .. yeah sure'' robin answers confused by malisa's behaviour teacher intrupts everyone ''we are here take all your belongings and please stay in your groups''

''we are finally here '' stacy exclaims ''yesss and i dont know whether you guys heard it or not we are going for a trek tomorrow'' Liam informs the group so first things first stacy the teacher said we can go buy the camping necessities and come back here before going up the woods for the camp ''cool lets go guys'' ''yayyyy'' the group cheers . '' so as we are a team together we all have to stick together whether you like it or not nina'' nina just rolls her eyes and says'' you don't have to keep reminding me of my nightmare again and again''

they all walk up the track ''the sun already setting it is campfire time'' malisa says excited . everyone takes their seats around the fire nina sits next to noah teacher introduces to a man

Saying that he will be their guide for tomorrow's treck ''there is no camp fire without spooky stories'' stacy comments ... '' I will tell you about this motel.. in the woods so there use to be this beautiful place named as ''THE CECILIA HORTHWAY'' and all the tourists would go there for their stay until one day where a couple had come there to stay in the room no. 213 and since they left ... There have always been people going missing from that motel Robin and Stacy with curiocity ask what had happen there.. due to which everyone went missing?? guide replies ''still that reason is not yet found out... No one knows what had happend there no one knows what had taken place inside the 4 walls of room no 213.. but since those couple left... There had been people missing from that room...