Chapter 14

"What is taking them so long, it's getting dark now, " Carson said, impatient.

           "You don't have live camera trackers?" Nina asked

           "We've tried to track them down, but couldn't. The camera's where they are showing up are static," he said. "That's it I'm going to find them, come on Jack," Carson said, tagging Jack the security guard along.

            "I hope Jane and Derek are safe," Nina said, with her arms folded.

  An hour later Carson came back to the mansion with Jane and Derek. 

               "Thank God you two made it back safe," Nina said, sauntering towards them and giving them a attentive hug. The rest of the crew gather around Jane and Derek as well, embracing their hugs.

               "Thank you guys. I'm glad someone came to their senses and rescued us," Emily said, smiling.

               " What happened?" Nina asked, concerned.

               "The gym room was locked from the outside. Carson noticed that the door was chained from the outside leaving us trapped from the inside. We thought that was part of the episode," Emily explained.

               "I can assure you it wasn't. Whoever did that they are in trouble if we find out who it is," Carson said.

               "Yeah who or what?" Emily questioned. 

               "What do you mean?" Carson said, baffled by her question.

               "Carson, we believe this mansion is haunted and it seems like on every episode something bad always keeps happening to us," Nina answered.

               "Haunted huh? That's probably you all's imagination. I don't believe in the paranormal. Get ready for episode 9," he said, shaking his head and strolling upstairs.

               "I told her that," Adam said.

               "Shut up Adam," Nina said, frowning.