I . NEVER HAVE I EVER GONE TO A FRAT PARTY .

₊˚

₊˚.༄

Y/N HAD BEEN STUDYING HARD FOR HER UPCOMING EXAMS, determined to get top marks. She had her textbooks spread out across her desk, a stack of notes on the floor, and her laptop open to a research article when she heard a knock at her bedroom door. Before she could even respond, the door flew open and in walked her roommate, Hu-tao, with a huge grin on her face.

"Guess what, y/n?" she exclaimed. "I just got invited to a frat party tonight, and I'm bringing you with me!"

Y/n sighed, knowing that Hu-tao was notorious for dragging her out to social events when she should be studying. "I don't know, Hu-tao," she said, looking at her pile of work. "I really need to focus on my exams. I can't afford to go out and party right now."

Hu-tao rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on, y/n. You're always cooped up in here studying. You need to have some fun once in a while. And besides, it's a frat party! You've never been to one before, have you? It's going to be so much fun!" She plopped down on y/n's bed, bouncing up and down excitedly.

Y/n hesitated, knowing that she wasn't really the partying type. But she also knew that Hu-tao had a point - she did spend most of her time studying and rarely had any kind of social life. Maybe it would be good for her to let loose and have some fun for once. With a sigh of resignation, she closed her textbooks and turned to Hu-tao. "Okay," she said. "I'll go to the party with you. But just for a little while, okay? I need to get back to studying soon."

Hu-tao whooped with joy, jumping up from the bed. "Yes! This is going to be so much fun, I promise. You won't regret it!" And with that, she dragged y/n out of her room and down the hall to get ready for the party.

Hu-tao led y/n to her own room, where she had already laid out some clothes for her to wear. "Okay, first things first," she said, eyeing y/n's pokemon-themed pajama pants and messy hair. "We need to get you out of those pajamas and into something a little more party-appropriate."

Y/n looked down at her attire, feeling a little self-conscious. "I didn't know we were going out tonight," she said, defensive. "I was just planning on studying all night."