III. NEVER HAVE I EVER SLAPPED AN ASSHOLE

Warning : Mentions of pedophilia:ViolenceVulgar language

Warning :
Mentions of pedophilia:
Violence
Vulgar language

Warning : Mentions of pedophilia:ViolenceVulgar language

₊˚.༄

AFTER SCARAMOUCHE LEFT THE CLASSROOM, Hu-Tao noticed that Y/N was visibly upset and decided to approach her. She walked over to Y/N and gave her a hug from behind, asking if she was okay. Y/N didn't respond at first, instead choosing to glare at Hu-Tao. But then she let out a loud yell, saying that she was going to beat Scaramouche's ass at lunch.

Ms. Donna, the teacher, scolded Y/N for her outburst. But Y/N wasn't having it. She turned to Ms. Donna and yelled, "Ms. Donna you're fucking in love with your student, Diluc, shut the fuck up."

Hu-Tao was taken aback by Y/N's outburst, trying to keep in a laugh, but she knew that Y/N was just upset and lashing out. She tried to calm her down, but Y/N grabbed her wrist and stormed out of the classroom. As they walked down the hallway, Hu-Tao tried to talk to Y/N, but she was still fuming.

"I can't believe that jerk said that to me," Y/N said, her voice shaking with anger. "He's such an asshole. Wasn't he being nice to me yesterday?"

"I know," Hu-Tao replied, trying to be supportive. "But you can't let him get to you like this. You have to show him who's boss."

Y/N stopped walking and turned to face Hu-Tao. "I know," she said, her voice softer now. "Just wait until lunch, I'm gonna embarrass his ass in front of everybody."

Hu-Tao put a hand on Y/N's shoulder. "That's so girlboss of you but," she said. "Don't do anything that can get u suspended or in the office."

Y/N looked at Hu-Tao, As she let out a giggle. "Thank you," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "Thank you for being here for me."

Hu-Tao smiled at Y/N. "Of course," she said. "That's what friends are for." And with that, the two of them continued down the hallway, going down to the cafeteria.

. ೃ

In the cafeteria, Y/N was standing in line to get her lunch when Scaramouche came up behind her and asked her to hurry up and pick her food. Y/N was confused because the lunch lady hadn't even asked her what she wanted yet. Scaramouche's tone was impatient and annoyed, and Y/N didn't appreciate it.