VII. NEVER HAVE I EVER HAD A GIRLS NIGHT

₊˚

₊˚.༄

Y/N SAT DOWN ON HER BED, her mind swirling with confusion. She KNEW what she was feeling, but she didn't understand why. there was something about Scaramouche that stirred a different kind of emotion within her.

Whenever his name was mentioned in conversation, her ears would instantly perk up and she felt the need to turn her head towards the source. Even when she saw his friends around, her eyes would involuntarily seek him out, causing her school work to be momentarily forgotten. Y/N couldn't deny it any longer - she had developed feelings for Scaramouche. But accepting those feelings felt like a daunting task, and she wrestled with her own emotions.

Feeling overwhelmed, she reached for a pillow and let out a frustrated scream into its soft cushion. No matter how hard she tried, the thoughts of Scaramouche consumed her mind.

It was frustrating, and she wanted to find a way to escape this incessant obsession. In a moment of desperation, she decided to tell her two best friend who were sitting next to her, since they were having a sleepover. Y/N knew that Hu Tao and Ayaka would undoubtedly tease her relentlessly when they find out, but she had no other choice. Hu Tao And Ayaka was her best friends and the person Y/n could trust with her deepest secrets.

Y/n had been lying on her bed, her body turned to the left as she called out the names of her friends, Hu-Tao and Ayaka. They had been her closest companions, spending countless hours together and sharing the ups and downs of life. It was a warm summer afternoon, and the sunlight filtered through the curtains, casting a golden hue over the room.

"Ayaka, Hu-tao," she said.

As the words left her lips, Y/n felt a strange mix of nervousness and excitement. She had been spending more time with Scaramouche lately, and she finally realized that she had been too quick to judge him. He was actually a fascinating person to be around, engaging her in thought-provoking conversations and spontaneous adventures.