IV. NEVER HAVE I EVER BECAME FRIENDS WITH AN ASSHOLE.

₊˚

₊˚.༄

AFTER SCHOOL HAD FINISHED, Hu-Tao ran to her dorm with Y/N and had seen Y/N cooking a Teyvat fried egg. "Why are you eating breakfast for dinner?" Hu-Tao asked with a chuckle, but that wasn't the point. She then asked, "Are you okay?"

Y/N had spitted out a sentence explaining how she felt guilty for slapping Scaramouche, especially how on the first day she met him, he introduced her to people she is now good friends with, and she felt a spark that she never felt with anybody else. Hu-Tao was then confused but before she could say anything, someone had hit her.

"Ow! What the hell?" Hu-Tao exclaimed as she rubbed her head. Y/N looked at her with wide eyes, and Hu-Tao could see the conflict in them. "What's going on, Y/N?" Hu-Tao asked, her tone softening as she realized that something was bothering her friend.

Y/N hesitated for a moment before finally speaking. "I think I wanna apologize to Scaramouche," Y/N admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.

Hu-Tao's eyes widened in surprise. "What? Y/N, are you serious?" she asked, her voice filled with disbelief.

Y/N nodded, her eyes still downcast. "I didn't realize it until today. I feel terrible for slapping him. He was nothing but kind to me at the party, and I just...I don't know what to do," she said, her voice trailing off.

Hu-Tao put a comforting hand on Y/N's shoulder. "It's okay, Y/N. You don't have to know what to do right now. Just take some time to figure out your feelings. And if you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you," she said, giving Y/N a small smile.

Y/N nodded, a small smile appearing on her face as well. "Thanks, Hu-Tao. I appreciate it," she said, feeling a weight lifted off her shoulders. She knew that she had a lot to figure out, but she was glad that she had a friend like Hu-Tao to support her along the way.