The Beginning

(POV Cameraman)

Hello, I am writing down the events that take place in the war between man and toilet. I'm doing this for future help as we may forget weak points or strategies that we once used, or for if we lose, future life forms can take on the war against the toilets.

————————————————————————

We're getting really concerned, the Skibidi Toilet Leader, otherwise known as G-man Toilet has gotten a major upgrade, lasers canons, boosters, shields and we wouldn't be surprised if they had more at this point.

Our new allies, the Tvmen have been figured out and the toilets have formed a protection against them. The Tvmen don't really talk in anyway, so we can't tell exactly what their intentions are.

When the Skibidi Toilets started charging towards us, they had special glasses on, and when the giant Tvman shined its bright light toward them, they acted as if nothing happened. What? How could this be? Those glasses were acting just like those protection screens the Tvmen gave us.

It was unbelievable, and to make things worse the Tvmen shrugged and disappeared! Thankfully some more Cameramen and Speakermen came along to help us fight them.

And even now, the Titan Speakerman is still being controlled by one of the Skibidi Parasites, And we also assume that Titan Tvman has vanished, meaning we had 3 Titans on our side and now only one which hasn't been out in battle for a while now.

To wrap it all up, the Skibidi Toilets have gotten protection against the Tvmen, the Skibidi Toilet Leader has more technology and protection, and we have lost an entire team of allies with another one of our allies' Titan being controlled by the enemy team.

This isn't looking good, not at all.