The time has come

After the failure of attempting to save Titan Speakerman we've decided we need more brute force, something that really packs a punch.

Now don't get me wrong the Titan Tvman is incredibly tanky and has incredible brute force, and it's even more powerful once it becomes Cinemaman, however, what if there were two of those? Two's better than one as they said, but they also said one was better than two.. hm.

As you may have seen from our recordings (from various Cameramen as they die too often unfortunately), the first Titan to ever appear was defeated and required massive repair and upgrades. Yes, you may already see where I'm going with this, the Titan Cameraman has been fully repaired and upgraded, we hope it can endure more hits and deal more hits this time.

Now even though we do plan on releasing the Titan Cameraman, we hope to use it to assist in saving the Titan Speakerman, to have all of our Titans on our side.

We've also noticed that Cinemaman's power increased dramatically after uniting the power of Tv and Speaker, we should make note of this.

Wait that's literally what I'm doing right now, mental note as well then.

And I have heard thoughts about making new men that quite literally are the combination of our different variants of men. And quite frankly, I don't know how we didn't think of this before, Cinemaman has as of recently apparently shattered the protective sunglasses due to the sheer force of the hypnosis sound and light, incredible.

Now saying this, it's actually going to prove to be quite difficult to go through with this, humans haven't been here in years and years and years, I believe nearly a decade now, we do get the occasional assumption of a human walking around but I highly doubt it, they all left this place.

I mean can you blame them? Humans, just like them, being fused with somewhat-modern objects, doesn't sound fun huh? Now I kinda feel bad for that Camera Toilet Spy we created. Yikes..

Back to my point.

If we are to try to fuse our forces together, we need some form of fuser, that isn't just technology you see lying around, but surely if we can duplicate we can combine right?

However there is only one way to find out, experiments.