Mission - Save Titan Speakerman

Mission STS is in action, Titan Cameraman is followed by one of two squads, specifically the squad that has the key to killing the parasite on Titan Speakerman.

Titan Cameraman's goal was to both push through to Titan Speakerman and also help protect the parasite-killing tank, however one of these things was failed rather quickly.

Squad 1 was pushing through smoothly, toilets dying everywhere even more so thanks to Titan Cameraman and Plunger Cameraman, however Titan Cameraman was distracted by the UFO Toilet as it has been deemed, and whilst this was happening, a new acid-spitting Skibidi Toilet emerged from smoke much like Tvmen, how did they obtain such tech? We don't know.

The Acid-spraying Skibidi Toilet, vomited it's acid all over the tank, destroying it. Titan Cameraman realised just too late, coming over and destroying this new Skibidi Toilet, consequently losing its flash-canon in the process.

Titan Cameraman took a photo of the destroyed tank and sent the warning to squad 2 to notify them, then looking at the surviving agents with a look of disappointment and anger.

Safe to say he was not happy at all.

Meanwhile with Squad 2, they were destroying Skibidi Toilets easily, with some uh, peculiar actions from certain members. However one of the members revived the warning on the tank being destroyed and the Tvman associated with this squad was disappointed and teleported away after saying "you had one job".

Then to the surprise of this squad, an upgraded Titan Speakerman appeared, charging its new canons and firing them, the agent recording, recording 56 survivors along with some others, running for their lives.

However sadly the agent recording, Cameraman 1247Tr, was not to see the light of day again, falling victim to Titan Speakermans deafening roar.

————————————————————————

A few minutes pass by and Titan Speakerman has changed locations, not too far though. Now attacking fleeing Cameraman and a worried Large Speakerman, we will miss Speakerman 342Tl.

Though despite the chaos Titan Speakerman was causing, Titan Cameraman arrives to save him from the parasite.

Titan Cameraman landed, gesturing a "no" to Titan Speakerman whilst it's core protection activated and shoulder cameras switched out for its guns, signalling a "you're not attacking my core" and "you're not going to win" at the same time.

Titan Speakerman is angered and fires its now charged up canons at Titan Cameraman, however, Titan Cameraman had picked up a broken piece of a building to act as a shield, approaching Titan Speakerman slowly, then swiftly punching Titan Speakerman twice before Titan Speakerman decided to fly to allow it to gain the upper hand, however it didn't know about Titan Cameraman's magnetic canon it can switch out for his right hand.

Titan Cameraman activated his magnetic canon, pulling Titan Speakerman towards him, then using his now right hand to grab Titan Speakerman's leg and tossing him into a building.

Titan Cameraman then planned on removing the parasite but G-man Toilet appeared and shot its new 6 laser canons towards Titan Cameraman, infuriating him. Titan Cameraman then launched at G-man Toilet, tackling him to the ground.

Plunger Cameraman the attempted free Titan Speakerman from the parasite whilst it charged its canons, however the toilets were smart and integrated a system which alerted for movement around the parasite, this obviously triggering when Plunger Cameraman attempted to kill the parasite.

Titan Speakerman then grabbed Plunger Cameraman after switching off its canons, crushing Plunger Cameraman in his hand and then tossing him onto the ground.

Titan Cameraman was then seen firing its core flame at G-man Toilet, then slamming his hammer into G-man Toilet, letting go of it in the process.

Titan Cameraman then launched towards Titan  Speakerman, enraged by this point, then tossing Titan Speakerman over his head onto the ground, Titan Speakerman losing a canon in the process.

Titan Cameraman heard a sound behind him and turned around only to be stabbed by 4 katanas due to a giant Skibidi Toilet, this was ineffective, Titan Cameraman removing the Skibidi Toilet's eye-protection, then pounding its hands into the head of the Skibidi Toilet, killing it, then Titan Cameraman swung its hand through the katanas and the compartments holding them, emerging the katana from said compartments, the Skibidi Toilet's dead body now failing.

Titan Cameraman turned around again only to be met with a powerful blast from Titan Speakerman's now only one canon.

Tvwoman appeared from smoke on top of Titan Speakerman with her knife hands out, jumping towards the parasite. This triggered the alert system, however before Titan Speakerman could reach behind its neck, Titan Cameraman grabbed both of its arms, Titan Speakerman screaming in response.

G-man Toilet reappeared, heavily wounded, charging up his now only 4 canons, but surrounding Cameraman and even Camerawoman started to fire at him, distracting for a few moments before he realised it was a lost cause, flying off.

Titan Speakerman then fell to his knees, as Tvwoman had weakened the parasite enough from stabs and potential radiation. Then flying to Plunger Cameraman's lifeless body and teleporting with him away. A injured Simp Cameraman reached for his one true love but to no avail.

Titan Cameraman grabbed the parasite and threw it onto the ground, crushing it beneath his feet.

Titan Speakerman's core faded from yellow to nothing the from nothing to red, signalling that he was conscious and in-control again, he stood up in confusion and disbelief. Looking around knowing full well of his actions forced upon his hand. He flew away to a location currently unknown.

Titan Cameraman gave a thumbs up to surrounding Cameramen in a victorious manner.

However Titan Cameraman then wine to go grab the fallen canon that Titan Speakerman lost but it wasn't there anymore? Where'd it go? Perhaps Titan Speakerman had actually grabbed it?

Titan Cameraman then walked to where he had threw his hammer and it was gone too.. did it explode? What's going on?