Good news

We started prepping for the trap we were setting up, I think the biggest thing is hoping the Tvmen appear again, but our primary focus right now is rebuilding our laser canon that was unfortunately destroyed by the Skibidi Toilet Leader.

While we still have the laser guns, it has been proven to us that they aren't effective against the Speaker Titan and really only to the regular men.

————————————————————————

We're nearly finished with the Canon, the hard part of actually constructing the canon itself is complete, we're just connecting it to the car construction and adding wheels onto the car.

We really should find an quicker way to construct these, this one has taken us hours, which may not sound bad in usual terms but in the terms of easily being destroyed and going into war, it's not very efficient.

We can make more men than canons easily. Actually, I may write down how us men are made and how we were made. But not right now.

————————————————————————

Great news!

The Tvmen have reappeared and we were discussing our plans with them in hopes they understood and agreed, and to our delight, they agreed! Or so we think, they gave us the ":3" and ":)" faces on their screens.

Now since this is a Titan we're talking about, we are sending the Titan Tvman to use its screen to hopefully get the Titan Speakerman to pull the parasite right off.

If this doesn't work, we may have a big problem.