The time has come.

Scientist Cameraman writing here.

The Skibidi Toilets have discovered our base of sorts, the Titan Cameraman has been fully repaired and upgraded so we are going to realise him into the battle field. Get ready.

————————————————————————

Skibidi Toilets approached the base slowly whilst destroying everything in their path, a fire breathing mutant has also shown up.

Many Cameramen and Speakermen were running back to the base, retreating whilst the Plunger Cameraman had no fear and kept approaching the giants.

Titan Cameraman flew out from the foggy area in its new improved structure, destroying toilets by merely landing. He lifted his left arm firing the weapon attached to it. The Toilets ran in panic.

Some didn't back down and fought the Titan, big mistake.

Titan Cameraman used his giant hammer with a jet booster attached, crashing right into the side of a Giant Skibidi Toilet, then lifting it and and slamming it down onto the same toilet, killing it.

Then the fire-breathing Skibidi Toilet emitted it's flames upon Titan Cameraman which did absolutely nothing, the Titan turned to face the mutant, blasting its own blue flame from its core, burning the Mutants skin completely off.

Titan Cameraman was shot by a flying rocket Skibidi Toilet to which he responded in switching his right hand into a magnetic energy canon, taking the now fleeing Skibidi Toilet straight from the air into its canon, then slamming it into the ground, it exploding and dying in the process.

Titan Cameraman, looked around to make sure the attack was over, then looked at all the Cameramen and Speakermen looking at it with their thumbs up.

Titan Cameraman replied with a thumbs up, then grabbing its hammer, along with the Plunger Cameraman and then flying away to fight more Skibidi Toilets.