Watching.

Scientist Cameraman back again. Today in the lab, we grouped together with the Cameramen, Speakermen, and Tvmen to watch the recordings of the past few weeks to refresh us and to spot any secrets.

Rewatching these made us discover that the Tvmen actually spoke sooner than we thought, their first appearance in the battlefield they actually spoke, originally we thought they only spoke around the time the Titan revealed itself but we were mistaken.

We also came to a massive discovery that the Tvmen have been speaking in reverse this entire time! With this new found knowledge thanks to Speakerman 678Tr, we deciphered all the Tvman's messages so far.

Recording 39: Show must continue.
Recording 40: Do what you're told.
Recording 41: Protection. (Tvman) All Toilets will die. (Titan Tvman)
Recording 43: Shit happens.
Recording 44: you are dead.
Recording 45: Come here. I will find you.
Recording 46: disgusting.
Recording 47: Pathetic trap. You are so dead OR bad.
Recording 49: We go.

This is a very important discovery as it helps us understand what the Tvmen are saying. It's also very interesting, they seem to occasionally speak in broken English and then switch ti proper English, also keeping their sentences short and snappy.

The Tvmen were actually quite pleased with our discovery, showing their happy emoticon faces and even saying something, which we reversed and they said "you smart."

Something else that I picked up on which I pointed out after rewatching the recordings a second time over, Recording 47 actually has a few seconds of more recording after Cameraman 1006Tr was shot by Gman Toilet. And from what it appears, a human came into view, checking up on the agent just before he perished.

A human is a crazy discovery. We all thought those guys left years and years ago but one stayed or came back, I doubt they'd actually find food around here, as that is their energy source.

What is this humans intentions? Is there more than this one? Whose side is it on if it is on one?

We hope to rediscover this human. Tvmen already started to teleport away to attempt to find this human after saying "We shall find it."

Just after the Tvmen started leaving we got an updated Recording file. Recording 51 was added, from the POV of Titan Cameraman, fighting many Skibidi Toilets, including ones with new features. It seems that the Plunger Cameraman, as he has been deemed, has taken on the adventure of Titan Cameraman to aid it in its battles.

Interesting, interesting indeed.