>:(

ovo .namvT a ma I ,olleH

My apologies, I must write in a way that you would understand.

It has come to our attention that Cinemaman as he is called, was destroyed as of recently, he was lured out by an injured Titan, the Speaker one that is currently infected by the Skibidi Parasite.

From this point he was attacked by "G-man Toilet", a Buzzsaw Mutant Toilet, Titan Speakerman, another Mutant Toilet and nearly got corrupted by a Skibidi Paraiste that has now been granted the ability of flight, which is alarming in its own right. "Cinemaman" didn't expect such an unfair battle even scoffing the words "part citehtap" or for you to understand, "pathetic trap", we assume he thought it was going to be a 1v1 or 2v1 but it ended up being a 5v1 in technicality, but in reality all that he faced before vanishing into smoke was a 3v1.

We do admit that the toilets had a well laid out trap, great enough to trick our Titan. And they specifically made sure to attack the features first as to get rid of "Cinemaman's" options, starting with the shoulder speaker attachments, then the back spikes, next the jet booster and frontal speaker attachment. And they knew to fire at the core which is very alarming, protection for the cores may become standard from this point onward.

Titan Tvman is currently undergoing serious repair, whilst this is happening we are retrieving dying or in danger men on the battle field and returning them to the Cameramen base to be healed or just be safe.

As a general observation, we've noticed that Speakermen have been fewer and fewer in numbers, we haven't seen a large Speakerman in a long time. We assume Cameramen have also realised this.

As far as we know, the Titan Cameraman is ready for the fight, though they are waiting for the right moment to realise it, we hope it is soon because now that our Titan has been wrecked, we need another Titan on the field in the meantime.

We know going on the battlefield is a risk, however the damage received to Titan Tvman has made us quite cross, and dare I say it: >:(