How we are made (P.1)

How were we cameramen made and how do we continue to be made? I'll explain that here.

How we were first made

A world that was exactly the way yours is, was forever changed when a crazy full human with the title of "scientist" went into the lab with an unwilling man in his 20s-30s to experiment and create, this poor man would become both the first ever Cameraman and the first ever Skibidi Toilet.

The scientist strapped the man to an operating table and grabbed a chainsaw, turning it on, admiring the blades for a second or two before slicing them through the mans throat, the scientist laughed maniacally at the sound of the mans screams and of the mans bones shredding, it brought him joy for he was twisted and wicked.

Before the man could become a corpse, the scientist acted fast and put the head aside, and stabbing a camera straight into the neck starting point, quickly wiring the wires to the spinal cord and fusing the base into the body, he would keep this freak of work in the operating table so it wouldn't budge.

Then the old man grabbed the head of the poor man and started to open the head till the brain was exposed, he carefully shoved a microchip in the brain which was powerful enough to allow a form of denying physics and also changed the way the brain thinks to communicate. The scientist closed the head up and noticed the skin was pale, he had to act fast now. He shoved the head into a toilet. That's right, a toilet of all things.

Now he knew what he was doing, he wanted to create new life forms with pieces of modern things, like cameras and toilets, however just in-case something may have gone wrong, the Cameramen, can't talk so they couldn't convince others to listen to them and people could overpower it, and the toilet had a whole seperate form of communication, but also had a effectively self-destruct button on its back, the flushing mechanism on toilets was now a lever to kill the toilet, if pulled the head would get flushed straight into the compartment below which was a skull crushing machine which when the head has been flushed down there, it stomps shut, crushing the skull, brain and whatever else there may be.

The scientist called the toilet the Skibidi Toilet and the man the Cameraman. But unfortunately to his dismay, the Skibidi Toilet went straight to the Cameramen and tore the restraints containing the cameraman off, the cameraman and Skibidi Toilet still realised they were once one person and were both equally as furious, the Cameraman launched at the scientist and choked him, while the Skibidi Toilet chomped at the Scientists neck from behind, the Cameraman turned to see the chainsaw, and quickly grabbed it, then shredding the Scientists head off. The cameraman proceeded to awkwardly do the same thing that the scientist did to them, actually accidentally resulting in erasing the memory of the scientists completely.

the Scientist Camerman now given life, gave the Scientist Skibidi Toilet a mechanical arm to use and they went off on their own paths. Till the original Skibidi Toilet decided they wanted the rest of their body back.