a word from the author

HEAR YE, HEAR YE!

THINE AUTHOR HAS RETURNED!

WELL...KINDA.

WAASUP YALL. So....it's bean almost 2 years since I updated this story. Which I take full blame for, I deeply apologize. And THANK YOU for the almost 20k reads. I last left this story before it even reached 10k, I think.

Anywho, as those who have stuck with this story for the longest, yeah I changed 'my barbarian blonde' to SANCTUARY. it felt like it would fit that way.

I'm planning to update this story because this story was left out due to negligence. I wanna finish it already. It's like possibly 5 or 6 chapters from ending. And I have to rewatch snow-white remake movies just to boost me up again.

But...I wanna know if you guys still want this story to be updated. if not, then...I'll just dump it.

Because the artist part of me wants to leave the MHA community but all my fanfictions are what keep me going. For obvy reasons. Toxic fan base, the constant stress, all that. And I feel like writing fanfiction on this Fandom is too delicate that you can get canceled just like that.

But I don't know. I might not do it but...it's a thought. Until then...give me comments if you want this story...or even my other fanfictions to continue.

Alright, I'm out.
Peace.