•●•chapter 6 ~•: mongering trouble

□●○•○●□

Normal POV-

[F/n]'s head was pounding. She felt as if she was poisoned with gases to make her go into eternal laughter. She couldn't feel anything but the warmth of blankets piled over her now warm body. [F/n] was barely aware of anything for the past four days.

At times she would be barely conscious and return to slumber, feeling remedies applied to her injuries from time to time.

She heard voices, from the other walls, moving up and down along the halls. The room she stayed in was dark, with only a fireplace lighting up the room. Her [s/c] toned face was warmed up, and the princess felt pure comfort.

She knew someone was taking care of her, after passing out those days ago. That much was true, to the comfort given to her. Her [E/c] eyes were shut as she took the time to rest even more.

'Are you there?' She asked out to the demon residing in her soul from her thoughts.

'You're alive. Then so am I.' It responded.

She didn't notice a body next to her the whole time, sounded as if they were nervous or excited. Her eyes bulged wide, the snickering was mischievous, like an imprudent conscious next to her.

But she felt a hand coming to her she thought - nude body.

She saw the body next to her had flushing cheeks like a pervert.

"AAAHHH!" With instinct, she kicked the small body with incredible strength and sent the body hurdling toward a wall near the fireplace.

He wore a yellow cape and suddenly caught a spark and caught flames. The small boy screamed cowardly and tried to turn the fire off.

"Pervert!" [F/n] yelled and covered her body with the blankets around.

Footsteps from the halls came rushing in and the door opened wide.

"What's wrong?" Two entered. Both females.

"That pervert touched me!" [F/n] pointed. "Mineta!" A black-haired girl in silver armor was prepared to smite the purple-haired boy.

"I'm so so so so so sorry!" The pervert cried and repeatedly bowed to kneel on the girl's metal shoes but was distracted by how close he could see the undergarments of the female armored girl.

"Are you alright, ribbit?" The other girl attended to [F/n].

[F/n] took a few moments to calm down from the whole situation. A little drained, an indication that she needed more rest. "Your injuries haven't healed yet. Please take time to move."

□●○•○●□

[F/n]'s POV-

After a while later, I managed to stay awake. I was in a cottage home. And three faces stood before me. I was still in bed.

"Forgive us about Mineta, both his manners and actions are unjustifiable and of disgust," said a green-haired girl. She wore maiden's clothes, a green apron from her waist down, and a red striped dress.