•●•chapter 2 ~•: adventure's calling

□●○•○●□

Normal POV-
2 days later...

~ The tale of the four great Nations.

Long ago, in a distant past, a time in history long forgotten.

There reigned an Ever-Realm. An enchanted land. Filled with spectacles and wonder.

Natives of this land were of different sides, each Tribe worshipped an animal, which was a totem to represent each Tribe.

The Ever-Realm was then divided into four Nations.

Each was founded and ruled by the biggest noble Tribes:

The Undaunted North - ruled by the Phoenix Tribe.

The Proud West - ruled by the Lion Tribe.

The Wealthy South - ruled by the Griffin Tribe.

...

And...the East.

Conflict happens in that nation.

The East were the reason to a half-a-decade war.

The reason gloom exists. The reason casualties have appeared. Anyone from that nation are hated.

Ridiculed.

Humiliated.

Insulted.

Feared.

The Amity East was once a peace-keeping land. Valleys of smiles. Peace, sunshine and rejoice. Said to be Spring all year round.

Until 10 years ago, it all changed when the family that ruled the Nation, the Blue Wolf Tribe - were completely wiped out. And the Coyote Tribe ceased the throne.

And since then; flowers wilted, trees lacked fresh fruit. The sound of children playing outside remained forbidden til this day. Any sign of joy was a blemish and it needed to be eliminated.

The flames of joy faded in that land.

No one trusted eachother.

They despised eachother.

Stolen from eachother.

Lied to eachother.

Hurt eachother.

And the weather was as cold as their hearts.

"Izuku!"

To this day, the East Nation and the Coyote Tribe are ruled by none other than the radiant: Queen Midnight.

Queen Midnight waged wars with the other Nations for half a decade, but her defenses became weak from the combined strengths of the three Nations.